The Pretty Cure of Spirit, Cure Fleur! (PT 1)

A/N: So let me explain.

In the last episode of Hugtto, Hana is shown to have a baby, which she names Hagumi, or Hugtan. Because of this (and the baby's similar appearance to Hugtan), people think that Hana is Hugtan's mother. This can't be true, however, because shortly before, we see a shot of CURE TOMORROW. Recall that Hugtan IS CURE TOMORROW. This means that Hana can't be Hugtan's mother. So I've made a story where she is actually an OC Cure I made called Cure Fleur. I hope you like the story!

- Idol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SAFE!!" I screamed as I slid through the gates into school.

"NOPE!!" A voice contradicted me from the right. I stood up, straightening my skirt and fixing me long, blond hair with a quick wave.

"Come on, Chi-chan, at least I made it!" I complained to my friend, Inochi Tsukimoto.

"Yeah but just barely..." Chi-chan said with a contemplating look on her face. A lightbulb went off in her head. "I know! You and me, race to school, now!" She took off.

"Huh? Wait!" I scrambled behind her, caught completely by surprise. See, Chi-chan is known for being one of the most athletic girls at our school, L'Avenir Academy. She can outrun almost everyone, except for our senior Fiona Sakurauchi. But then again, Fiona is a figure skater who practices 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. Chi-chan is just a softball pitcher with practice Mondays and games on the weekends.

And me? I am Hagumi Nono, daughter of Hana Nono, successful business manager and entrepreneur.

The whispers started just after I walked into our homeroom, panting from the race with Chi-chan, which Chi-chan won (obviously). I ignored them and sat next to Chi-chan, my constant companion. Chi-chan didn't care who's daughter I was, she liked me for who I was. Something obviously nobody else could do.

You probably don't know what Chi-chan looks like. Let me explain. She has short, messy, golden brown hair. She also wears a green scrunchie on her right wrist. Her eyes are emerald green and she is pretty thin. She also has a light tan.

I lave long, flowing blond hair that I wear down most of the time. My skin is really pale, making me prone to sunburns. People call me the prettiest girl in the grade, but I digress. I don't like being called beautiful.

The homeroom teacher called for our attention. "Attention students! We will have a new addition joining us from this day forth. Please welcome Anjou Suzuki. Suzuki-san, please enter.

A beautiful girl walked into the room. She had short, wavy auburn hair with a bow on the right side held up by a headband. Her eyes were a a beautiful pink and she had long eyelashes as well. One look at the boys told me that she would be very popular with them later on.

She wrote her name on the board. "Hello everyone! I am Anjou Suzuki, but you can call me Anzu for short! I'm from America, but I am Japanese, so I can converse with you quite well, as I am demonstrating," She bowed. "I look forward to working with all of you!"

 "I look forward to working with all of you!"