The Pretty Cure of Spirit, Cure Fleur! (PT 2)

"You did it! You are now a legendary warrior, Pretty Cure!" Beltine danced.

"Yeah, but what happened to me?" I looked myself over. My hair was longer (reaching up to my shoulders) and wavier. It was held in twin-tails by red ribbons. My hair used to be blonds, now it was light pink with blonde highlights!

My dress was strange too.  (A/N: look below for visual. I can't do descriptions.)

(I am horrible at descriptions, so I drew her

(I am horrible at descriptions, so I drew her. Sorry it's so big, I can't make it smaller!)

I didn't even notice that the Oshimaida had moved. It sprayed a blast of soda at me. I jumped out of the way with Beltine in my arms, and I found out that my legs were way stronger than they were before. I jumped out of the way easily and landed quite a few yards away. "Woah," I breathed.

"That's not all!" Beltine said. "Your whole body is stronger! Try getting physical with the Oshimaida!"

"Whatever you say!" I jumped at the monster and punched the can. I made a massive dent in the metal, and the Oshimaida groaned.

Suddenly, it was speaking. "Why does everyone reject me!?" It shouted. But it felt like I was wearing headphones and the voice blasted at me at full volume. I flinched as the Oshimaida continued. "I never did anything wrong! Even the soda machine stole my money! Does God want to punish me??"

I suddenly understood. Requiem was feeding off others' despair to make monsters to do his bidding. If he got his hands on Beltine...I shuddered to think of it. The thought of him doing these terrible things is what gave me my resolve to stop him. I can't bear the thought of the people's sadness used this way.

"You're wrong!" I shouted at the Oshimaida. It heard me and turned my way. "Don't give up on yourself just because you aren't liked! One true friend is always better than a bunch of fake ones!"

"But I have no friends in the first place!"

"Then I'll be your friend!" I countered. "I'll be your beacon of hope if you let me!"

"You..." Its voice died away as it clutched its head.

Beltine jumped up. "Now its time to use your special attack!"

"Special attack?"

"Yeah! It purifies the Oshimaida, and it doesn't harm the victim, but it has a great chance to harm other-worldly beings such as Requiem!"

"I'll give it a shot!"

"Turn the Mirai Crystal on your PreSwitch! It should happen automatically!"

"Alright!" I held up my PreSwitch. "Mirai Crystal!"

"Hooray, hooray! Heart Flower!"

I drew a heart in midair, but I could see it since whatever I drew was pink. I drew a flower in the middle and punched it, sending it and the heart flying towards the Oshimaida. It enveloped the Oshimaida, making it look happy. It blushed.