Energetic! Cure Viva's Debut!

A/N: 2K words plus! Let's go!!

Anyway...

The chapter titles will look like episode titles. It will be like the length of an actual Precure series, with 50-51 parts. Anyway, hope you enjoy! Jeez, I hope people are reading this...

Oh yeah, the stadium mentioned here is about half the size of Yankee Stadium in New York. Just saying.

Peace out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning~" I sang as I walked into school with Anzu right behind me. Chi-chan looked up from the book she was reading and waved.

"Good to see you, Hugtan! How's life?" She closed the book and came closer.

"Good, but it just got a lot weirder," I answered, looking at her strangely. "What's with the book? You never read books."

Anzu giggled. "If Inochi-san didn't read books, then wouldn't she still be in the first grade?"

We all laughed at that. Then Chi-chan responded to my question. "Actually, I have a huge softball game tomorrow, and I'm just going over some pitching techniques. It's the finals, after all," She chuckled.

I groaned. "Every time, its always softball..."

"You got that right," She grinned. "Oh yeah, Anzu, you can call me Chi-chan for short. People calling me Inochi-san makes me feel too mature." She scratched the back of her head.

"Alright, Chi-chan," Anzu tested the name out. "That's a cute nickname!"

"Thank you!"

The bell rang just then and we all headed inside. I couldn't concentrate. To tell the truth, I was still trying to process all that had happened yesterday. I became a legendary magical warrior Pretty Cure and learned that Anzu was technically an alien sent here to help her planet. Yeah, what can get weirder than that?

I was also secretly still seething over Requiem's actions yesterday though.

But what was even weirder was Chi-chan. In Japanese class, while we were reading from our book, I looked at Chi-chan. She had her book open on her desk but was reading her softball book underneath. I know that softball is really important to her, but this was going a bit far.

The bell rang for lunch and I sat with Anzu and Chi-chan. "Wait here," I told them before running off.

After some searching, I found Aya-chan alone in her classroom, eating her lunch. "Hey, Aya-chan!"

She looked up in surprise. "Hugtan?"

"Come sit with us!" I went to her and pulled her up, making sure to grab her lunch as well.

"Wait, what-" She must have been confused as I pulled her out the door and outside to our bench under the tree. "This is a nice place," She looked around. "It's so peaceful."

"Let me introduce you!" I pointed at my friends. "This is Inochi, or Chi-chan, and this is Anzu, who you met yesterday. Inochi, this is Ayaka, or Aya-chan!"

"Nice to meet you, Aya-chan!" Inochi waved before looking down at her lap again, which was where her book was.

"It's great that you could join us," Anzu gestured to an empty spot beside her. "You and Hugtan can sit here."

And so we sat and ate. We had fun, but Chi-chan continued acting strange.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------