2

Weeks passed and it stayed the same.

"Nerd..
Quirkless...
Shit..."

None of it was true anymore. He had gotten his quirk, One For All, from the symbol of peace himself. All Might.
Deku pov

'I-I don't want to let go. He's still in there. The Kacchan I know. The Kacchan i grew up with. The one I played with every day and night. The one I shared my deepest secrets. I miss him ever since he changed. But, I don't want to leave yet. I want him back.'

Without noticing, I smiled. Memories of him and I, oh god I missed it. But unfortunately my smile didn't go unnoticed. Then again, I didn't smile much anymore. Depression, little space, school. But none of them went without thoughts.

My thoughts crowded my head and they drowned me. I couldn't breathe without them following me.

"Deku!" Uraraka quickly approached me with a smile, but her eyes said otherwise. They were full of hope and surprise, as well as worry.

"Can I talk to you outside real quick?" "Uh, yeah sure," my face went blank again as we stepped outside.

"What's up Uraraka?"

She looked behind her before speaking again. "Can we walk around for a bit?"

I nodded as we started walking away from 1-A.

"Why were you just smiling?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Wait, do you mean you didn't notice?"

I shook my head. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Are you little right now?"

I blush and shook my head. "No, I was just thinking... I guess I didn't notice." 

She gave a small chuckle and gave me a small shove. I shoved her back and we started playing around.

We were so caught up in our game, we didn't notice him behind us. Watching us with his ruby red eyes. Judging out every move. His permanent smirk never left him face; Not even after we stopped playing and fell in a fit of laughter.