Deku pov

He saw it. Damn it.

I didn't even know he was there.

Why can't he just leave?

Why can't he stop?

Why can't he just stop being this him and be the old one I miss?

Why can't it all end?

Uraraka and I stayed there for a few more moments. She got up and was getting ready to leave back to the class.

"I'll talk yo you more during lunch. But if you need to go little before that, tell me."

I nodded, and watched her leave and let out a sigh. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, he was standing in front of me watching my every movement.

"W-what're you doing here?" The fact I was shocked, didn't help my stuttering.

"Well first of all, why the hell did you lie to your fucking girlfriend? She may be retarded but I'm not." He crossed his arms, a scowl still adorning his beautiful face.

'Shit. What the fuck was that?'  I mentally screamed to myself, my eyes still focused on the ground, hoping he wouldn't notice my slight blush.

'And how the fuck did he even notice a small action like that?'

"First of all, she's not my girlfriend. She's my best friend. There's a difference. And secondly, I'm not and wasn't lying. You may be deaf or delusional because I think you're imaging too many things."

I turned to leave but he grabbed on to my arm and pulled me back, trapping me between his arms and the wall.

"Don't call me delusional cause I'm pretty fucking sure I heard your conversation pretty damn well." His voice was low and threatening. But at the same time, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh really? What did you hear then."

Honestly I was a bit scared he had found out about my little space. But then again, secrets fan only stay hidden for so long. Hopefully he didn't hear it.

"The hell is little space?"

"..."

And there it goes. So much for secret. I want to tell him. But then again, he bullies me. Maybe not as bad as others, but he does. And I can't have people know about this.

"Deku," he growled softly but the anger in his eyes was fading away. They were filled with concern and worry. Or maybe I was just imagining things.

"Please tell me if anything's wrong, I wanna help." His voice, now barely louder than a whisper.

I sighed.

"Fine."

Bakugo pov

He sighed before answering.

"Fine."

His voice was laced with regret, obviously not wanting to tell me. I wasn't that interested honestly, but if it meant this much to him, it must be important.

'Tch... damn nerd'

"Little space is going into a child like mind set. Doms, which in my case it's Uraraka, take care of you while in this state. Littles can have more than one dom but their main one is usually their significant other."

"Wait, does that mean you and-" He blushed a bit and shook his head.

"No. She's just my friend. But she's the only one that's been there for me the longest."

Awkward silence filled the air, neither of us knowing what to say next.

"Can you please not tell anyone? I can't afford people knowing this. Please..." tears started to him his eyes as he stood there and begged.

Something about him made me want to help him. And not cause i was todl to this time. Because wanted to. I wanted to hold him close and assure it was gonna be ok. But I didn't. I just nodded.

"Under one condition. You let me be your other dom."