5 | Living together!?

🐸Minju POV🐸

Okay i'm so done with my life taking care of this beautiful airhead oh God i'm so done.

And now my dad is making me pack my stuff because he wanna teach me live all by myself with someone well shit.

As I get my bag I got out of the house.

Atleast he gave me the adress of the house where i'm gonna live.

I use my car to go to the house where i'm gonna live from now on.

I started the engine and drove off.

As I was driving I was having this weird feelings that when I get there something good will happen.

As I got there I got out of the car get my bag it was a normal house I got into the front door I push the doorbell.

"COMING!" I heard a voice.

I decided to wait as the door open it revealed a woman on her 40.

"Hello you must be Kim Minju right?" She said and I nod.

"Come in." She said I decided to come inside the house I sit on the sofa and put down my bag.

"So you're the one who sent here by Mr.Kim." she said and I nod.

"You're the daughter of Mr. Kim right?" She ask and I nod.

"Did your father tell you the reason why you're going to stay here?" She ask and I shake my head.

"Because I have stage 4 cancer and I can't leave my daughter all alone and she doesn't know that I have cancer." She said and tears started to stream down to her cheeks.

"I want you to take care of my daughter please."
She said and I feel bad for her daughter because she doesn't know that her mother has cancer.

"Where is your husband?" I ask her.

"He working abroad.'" She simply said and I don't know if her husband know the state of her wife.

"Don't worry I will make sure your daughter will be safe with me." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you so much." She said.

"Oh miss what's the name of your daughter." I ask her.

"Oh her name is-" someone opened the door and my eyes was wide open.

"Mom i'm home!" I heard a girl voice.

"Oh Chaewon you're home." WHY!?

Then we make eye contact.

"Mom why is Kik Minju here?" She ask.

"Huh you know her Chaewon?" Her mother ask and she nod.

"Yes I know her mother." She answered.

"Oh that great because she starting know she gonna live here and that made her shocked.

"What that ugly frog is gonna stay here!?" She pointed her finger to me why you son of a...

"Chaewon be nice to your friend." She said and I just wan to laugh at the word FRIEND.

"Mom friend she's my bu-" and I stand up and gave her a side hug and cover her mouth with my hand.

"Best friend right were best friend Chaewon riiiiight?" I said and gave her a glare and she just rolled her eyes.

"Yes were BEST FRIEND." She said.

"Oh maybe there's more than that right Chaewon?" Then she gave us a smirk and a slight blush crept on my cheeks.

Then I look at Chaewon and she look like a tomato huh cute.

"MOM!" And her mom just chuckled and I just smiled.

Chaewon all I can say is spend all the remaining time with your mother.

What does it feels like to spend a time with your mother.

And I look at Chaewon once again and she can't argue with her.

"Okay Minju right?" She aks I nod.

"I will be heading out okay I need to get some foods for dinner Minju take care fo your future gf okay." She sand I just blushed once again.

"MOM!" Chaewon shout and I decided to go to the flow.

"Yes maam don't worry I will take care of your daughter right baby?" I said and gave her a side hug and look at her seductively.

"YUCK GET OFF OF ME!" She said and push me.

"Aww baby don't push me get ready tonight baby because you gonna call me daddy tonight." I said with a seductive look and she just blushed.

"You perverted frog don't come near me!" She said and I just laughed.

"I will leave now bye." The mother of Chaewon said and leave.

"Okay don't come near me Minju or else I will break your neck!" Chaewon said and just go ti her bedroom.

And I just let out a giggle.

"This is going to be fun." I mumbled.

_______________________

That's all for today folk I wipl update on tuesday or next week.