33 | Fight

Dayum wonyoung is a mommy in that picture.

______________________________________

❤Chaewon POV❤

I look at Nako with anger, I clench my fist and she look at me and smirk. "Who this bitch Minju?" She ask and I stand up and look at Nako. "Who you calling a bitch Midget?" I ask and she look at me from head to toe. "You're Minju girlfriend?" She ask and I nod.

"Tsk really I thought her friend." She said and look at Minju. "Minju baby do you miss me?" She ask while walking towards her and hug her, she look at me and smirk at me Minju look at her and pull her away. "Yeah and also...don't call my girlfriend a bitch." She said and held my hand.

"You like her tsk Minju break up with her and be with me I will treat you better than her I promise." She said and I look at Minju, she gritted her teeth. "No Nako, I love her and also why are you here right you're supposed to be in America?" She ask.

"I come back here because I will be your Minju." She said and Minju look at her and her eyes widen. "You will become my wife!?" She shouted and Nako nod. "No, not in a million years I will cancel the marriage." She said and Nako laugh.

"You can't just cancel the marriage Minju." She said and Minju just look at her with anger. "Right you have a crush on me in the past are'nt you happy to be marrying your crush?" Nako ask and Minju just look at her with a pissed look.

"Minju I love you so much please break up with that bitch she will use you so she can get your money!" She said and point at me and Minju slam the table and look at her, Nako flinch at her sudden action. "Don't call her that Nako you're the bitch here!"  Minju shouted.

"Minju don't call me that and also Eunbi will not be happy if you will not accept the marriage I know you and Eunbi are very close." Nako said and Minj clench her fist as she heard what Nako said. "I know Eunbi like me ever since we were kids but sorry I have someone who will love me for who I am." She said.

Nako just click her tongue and leave the restaurant, Minju look at me and smiled. "Sorry Chaewon about that..." she said and I hug her. "Don't be sorry and thank you for protectibg me Minju." I said and she smiled and pat my head.
"To make it up for you I will treat you some mint choco." Minju said and my face bright up. "Sure!" I replied and we leave the restaurant.

•no one POV•

"So what now Nako?" A person ask Nako and Nako look at her and smirk. "I have a plan Hitomi, I have a plan to make them break up trust me be ready Kim fucking Chaewom Minju will be mine." Nako said and laugh.