23 | Kriesha is getting her back

🐸Minju POV🐸

"So what happened after we break up?" I ask and she look at me. "She transferred to another school unnie and after that you didn't go to school for one week."  she said. "Eh hmm why I don't remember any of this?" I ask her. "Because me and Yena make you forget it and it work until you met her...again." she said while playing the glass shard.  

"Hey don't play with that." I said and get the glass shard from her hand and she pout. "Are you going to go back to the wedding?" she ask and I shake my head. "Nope I don't want to go back." I said and she look at me and pinch my waist. "Ow what is that for!?" I ask and she cross her arm. "I'm going there and you're coming with me." she said and after a minutes of fighting I surrender.

I used my car since Wonyoung use a bike to go here, as we get there we were greeted by a angry Kriesha and Chaewon and I gulp I look at Wonyoung and she pat my shoulder. "Unnie good luck." she said and leave well shit. "Where have you been Minju?" Kriesha ask and cross her arms. "Uhm I just go to a restaurant i was hungry." I said. "Minju their's food here." Chaewon said and I gulp. 

"Kim Minju we will talk later okay." Chaewon said and leaned her face close to mine and I blush. "Yes Chaewon." I said and her impression seems unimpressed. "What?" I ask. "You called me wrong?" she said. "Then what should I call you?" I ask she leaned to my ear. "Mommy." she answered and bite my ear, I blush very hard.

"Okay m-mommy." I stuttered and she cutely smiled. "Good." she said and held my hand and I blush harder, aish when did you became like this Kim Chaewon. Oh how I wish we will be together forever darling.

🎂Hyewon POV🎂

"So you're telling me that the ex of that frog is back kwangbae?" she ask while facing me and I nod. "Yes pal she's back and she planning to get Minju from Chaewon." I said while eating my cake and she gritted her teeth.

"Tsk keep your eyes on her kwangbae I don't want my ship to sink like titanic." the principal said and I nod. "And also why the lights are turned off and the desk lamp is on?" I ask and she look at me. "So it's look like we are planning a plan like in the movies kwangbae." she said and I sigh.

+Kriesha POV=

As I look at Chaewon who is holding Minju hand I clench my fist and glared at Chaewon. "I'm getting my frog KIm Chaewon you bitch." I mumbled and evily smirk.

-----------------------------------

here an update fellas!