31 | Arranged Marriage

PUTANG INA LEE DONG WOOK ANG POGI MO!

__________________________________

♥️Chaewon POV♥️

"Wait what arranged marriage!?" I shouted as I slam my hands on the table cause all the people in the cafe to look at us but I don't care.
All I care for now is that Minju is going to marry a person that she doesn't know!

"Can you give me some details about it?" I ask and she nod. "Minju father friend said that his daughter like Minju so much and Minju father think that it's the time for Minju to get married." She explained.

"Aish I ain't letting Minju to get married and pretty sure she doesn't know her." I said and Hyewon look at me with a teasing smile and I raised my brow. "What?" I ask and she rest her chin on her hand while looking at me.

"You jealous?" She ask. "No I'm not, not at all." I  said and she just chuckled. "So you're okay when Minju accepted the arranged marriage and married that girl?" She ask, I look at her with widen eyes.

"OH HELL NO I AIN'T LETTING MY MINMIN GETTING MARRIED TO THAT BITCH!" I shouted causing all the people to look at me, I look a them and apologized. I look at her and shot her a glare and mouthed 'you're dead after this.'

"Hyewon can I ask you a question?" I ask her and she look at me. "Sure." She replied. "Do you know the name of the girl that Minju is arranged with?" I ask. "Yes, her name is Yabuki Nako she a bit older than Minju and also...she's Minju bestfriend." She explained, I clench my fist and I felt anger and jealous in my heart.

"Hey Chaewon fun fact." She said and I look at her. "What is it?" I ask and she smiled teasingly once again. "Minju had a crush on Nako in the past." She said and my eyes widen. "Bitch what?" I ask in an shock tone. "I said Minju had a crush on Nako in the past." She repeat.

"Oh shit oh hell no." I mumbled. "Hyewon do you have a picture of Nako I want to see that bitch." I said and she nod, she get her phone in her pocket and show it to me I grab the phone from her hand and look at the picture.

" I said and she nod, she get her phone in her pocket and show it to me I grab the phone from her hand and look at the picture

"What is this shit?" I ask with anger and jealousy. "It's Nako and Minju that was taken in Nako birthday Minju surprises her with boquet of flowers and two albums of TWICE." Hyewon said and when she look up she flinch when she saw my scary face.

After a little chit chat we leave the cafe and we go our separate ways as I got home I saw Minju laying on the couch watching some TV. "Minju?"  She look at me and smiled, she stand up and ran towards and hug me. "Jagi you're home now." She said in a happy tone and I blush.

"Pabo you should be resting." I said and hug back. "Hmm I got bored since I have no one to talk so I decided to watch some TV." She said and pout. "Aish still rest idiot." I said and sigh she pull away from the hug and peck my cheek
I blush really hard and punch her lightly. "Yaaah idiot!" I shouted and she giggled.

She wrap her arms around my waist. "You're 10/10 Chaewon." She said. "That make me 1 do you know how to divide idiot." I said and she smiled. "Yeah a one for me." She said and I blush. 'Aish this idiot.' I thought. 'My idiot.' I thought and smiled.