The Christmas party

In the party you can see Ena and Kawai-chan playing with Celestia with Zane behind them, Kaytlin and Lucinda are dancing, Silvana, Eric and Ziana are cooking and Laurence and Kim sorting presents. soon enough Ena gets bored and walks away spotting Garroth and Aph outside she tells Zane "I'm going to check on Aph and Garroth go enjoy the party," he nods and Ena heads outside.

Ena pov

I went and headed outside, I'm really worried about them so I ask, "Hey Aph, Garroth you alright" "We are fine Ena," Aph says and Garroth nods but then he says "truth be told we just miss Aaron and Y/N a lot right now." I went and sat in between the two of them "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and Aph replied "today is Aaron and Y/N's birthday," I didn't know this at all "it is?" Garroth nodded and said "it is and we just hope they are having a good birthday as we sent them gifts," I smiled at this and said "they are happy I bet the presents were great" "I hope" as they said this I stood and knew what I should do "guys there's something I want to give you both, I took out two presents and they looked at me "What's this?" Aph questioned and I replied "These are presents one from Aaron to Aph and the other from Y/N to Garroth. This was supposed to be for another occasion but, I think this is a good time to give it to you guys. This way maybe you will feel closer to them." I smiled and Garroth and Aph said "a present from Y/N/Aaron" I nod and reply "yes go on open it and come inside when you are ready" I smiled and left them hoping that will cheer them up...

Garroth pov

As Ena gave me the present I couldn't wait to open it. As I opened it there was a letter which said

Hey Garr

I bet you got this early from Ena, I was kind of expecting that. 

Anyways I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,

 I'm really missing you right now 

love Y/N

I then took out the present which is a light blue photo album which a blue and F/c heart on it. then I thought "I could make an album of all our best memories for her when she gets back and also gets some new ones," I think I said that out loud but it seemed Aph was lost in her thoughts. we both then walked inside...

3rd pov

Zane, Kim, Lucinda and Ena were outside talking. Zane then said "Tell us the details of what happened" "like I said someone broke in and stole the book, they didn't touch anything else" Lucina replied, Ena then asked, "did you file a police report?" Lucina looked down and replied "no no no not for a book that dangerous" Kim look confused and asked, "What do you mean?" "well, that book had useful spells and information but it was dangerous -" Ghost cut her off "I know it was terrifying"  Lucinda then continued " some I couldn't even read they needed to be translated but all I know is the book is one of a kind. I couldn't even tell what it was." Ena then said, "what could even be in that book that is dangerous?" Lucinda replied, "Forever potions," Ena shuddered, "that's right," Lucina continued "not only that but there was a lot of information and research on how to turn a person soul into a stone it's just... It's terrifying." Zane then said, "Whoever took it knew what they were after then" Kim nodded and looked at Lucinda "Can you think of anyone who could have taken it?" Lucinda thought and that thought brang her back to Travis, he was acting strange when he saw the book but answered "no, I carnt" " then we have to be on guard and suspect everyone but, not let everyone knows about it" Everyone nodded "we can talk about it later lets get back to the party" Zane suggests and they start walking back in...