The pups

With Aph and Garroth at Aph's house

Garroth had arrived at Aph's earlier that day after Aph called some people and they are just waiting for them to arrive. Aph is nervous as they have not seen each other for a long time and Garroth has seen them around school but hasn't really talked to them...

The bell rang and Aph opened the door to three werewolves from high school "Alpha," they say and hug Aph then Garroth comes over. It was Rylin Dottie and Daniel. Aph was really excited "It's been too long I missed you guys," "we've missed you too," they all say. Then Dottie says "whos that is it Beta," she points at Garroth, "well that's Garroth Y/N's boyfriend," Aph said and Dottie screamed "your Beta's boyfriend." "And also you don't need to call me alpha," Aph giggled then Daniel apologized "Sorry its a habit." "Why did you call us here," Rylin asked, "well I-we want to talk to you guys about something." They all took a seat on the sofa and Aph spoke up "by the way I made cupcakes for you" "cool what's in it" they smiled, "Chocolate" as soon as Aph finished her sentence Rylin sent them out the front window. "nice one Rylin still got it" Dottie says and Aph and Garroth stood there in shock. "Alpha don't you remember werewolves can not have chocolate. unless it was a substitute" Daniel said and Rylin looked worried "was it a substitute?" Aph looked down "No. That's the reason we asked you here. we want to learn more on werewolves," " huh," the pups said "werewolves but you took classes," Rylin said. Aph " I did but after high school, I kind off forgot it all since I haven't had a werewolf in my life until now, and Garroth never learnt stuff yet he has a werewolf in his life to," "you have a werewolf in your life now," Dottie says excitedly. Then Daniel spoke up "Is it because of Y/N and Aaron" Garroth and Aph looked at him "huh?" they said and Daniel kept going "I can understand  why you guys want to learn, it's so nice of you to care about them like that," Garroth and Aph looked confused "what do you mean?" "Well, you both wanting to learn about werewolves, it's because of Y/N and Aaron," Rylin and Dottie look at him and laugh "They are human though remember," Dottie says and Rylin carries on "They are just really strong." Daniel knows he's right and carry on "No they are werewolves" Aph and Garroth looked shocked and Garroth said "What! I mean nooo they are not," "yes they are" then Aph says "No they are not" "yes they are I saw them with their ears Aarons are black with red tips and Y/N's are black with f/c tips right." Now both Garroth and Aph shout "What!! How did you-" they then get interrupted by Dottie and Rylin "What!? When!?" "Back in high school" Aph then shouted, "you knew about this but didn't tell me you are like a little brother to me." Garroth then went next to Aph and said "okay I'm sure he has a reason" "Well I thought you new and it was your romantic secret and I didn't want to interfere with your romance," Dottie smiled, "Aww, I get it a good call, Daniel," "that's so nice, we knew they had a thing for each other," Rylin said as Aph blushed. Then Garroth said "What about me" "well I knew you had a thing for Y/N" Garroth blushed as Daniel continued"But I thought you would know." "I didn't I mean I did like her but I why am I blushing" "you love her "Dottie exclaims. "w-well do you know anything else about Y/N and Aaron," Aph asked "That they are werewolves why is there anything else I should know" "No." Both Garroth and Aph sigh in relief as he doesn't know about them being Ultimas." well if you want to learn about werewolves we can help" Rylins says then Daniel says "Yeah cause now that we are older we know more about our selves. But why ask us out of the blue like this?" Garroth answers "Because today is a special day..." "is it Christmas yet," Daniel asks "No you wolfus today is the 17th" Rylin answers and Daniel sighs "That's good because I have already eaten all the cookies for Santa Paws. But what's so special about today," Garroth continues tearing up "today is Y/N and Aarons birthday and we carnt see them-" Aph took over with tears in her eyes "So we wanted to do something special," "Awww"  "Don't worry Alpha and Beta we can teach about food cause it will take ages to teach you everything but we can keep you company" Dottie exclaims "yeah right-" and we can make a vanilla cake" Rylin says "Thank you guys you don't know how much that means to us. But we have my mums party tonight," Aph says and Dottie says "Then let's get all of the fun in before that, plus we have so much catching up to do. Its been forever and we want to learn about you Beta." They all make their way to the kitchen ready to bake...

At the party

Everyone is dancing at silvanas Christmas party when silvana Eric and Ziana   Silvana asks "I wonder when Aph and Garroth will get here," then the bell rang, "maybe that's them" Ziana and Silvana went to answer the door "your here Aph come in I have the chancla... I mean two, its a gift." Garroth and Aph looked worried "you scared us "Aph exclaimed "well come on in, come in," Ziana said excitedly then they looked at there children and saw the bags under their eyes "Are you guys alright?" Silvana questioned. They looked at there mothers and said "I just miss him/her," Silvana and Ziana then hug there children "I know... take your time and relax with your friends" they told Aph and Garroth, they nodded "we can do that" they smiled "you carnt help how you feel now come in" Zianna says and GArroth and Aph make there way to the party...