Understanding

9 months later

Aph and Garroth have run back from the shop exhausted and run into there rooms (Garroth stays at Aphs a lot so he can have time alone). He is hesitant as he looks in the bag at what he bought. He took them out and put them on. It was blue werewolf ears, he looked at himself in the mirror. then there was a knock at the door. "come in "Garroth responds forgetting about what he was wearing. The person at the door was the pups, They came round ever so often to help him understand werewolves as he never took classes. "hello beta" They said then they looked at him and Dottie asked, "What are you wearing?" Garroth looked embarrassed and replied "W-Werewolf ears. so I can understand how Y/N feels" They went "aww" then Daniel asks "weres the tail?" Garroth looked in the bag and then Rylin said "We have to go we meeting blaze remember" Daniel and Dottie nod "Bye Beta" When they went out and closed the door he went to put the tail on but kept getting caught but he finally got it. and heard a thud so went to see if Aph is okay.

With Mellisa 

Mellisa came to visit Aph and Garroth when she saw Aphs door open she went in. Then She heard a thud so she put her ears and tail out as she didn't want her brother and sister mates getting hurt. she ran upstairs into Aphs room and saw Aph and Garroth with ears and a tail. Garroth and Aph both shouted "Mellisa!"

meanwhile with Travis and Kaytlin

Kaytlin had just finished teaching Travis meditation. "Thanks for teaching me Kaytlin," Travis says and Kaytlin replies "no problem Travis, but I'm surprised you wanted to learn" "Well I heard that it helps with headaches and I have been having them lately" "Well you know the best meditation is sleep"  "Don't you know it girl" Kaytlin laughed and said "well I should really get going I need to make lunch-" Travis cut her off "Kaytlin do you want to stay here for lunch we could have mac and cheese pizz-" Travis got cut off by the doorbell. Travis went to the door and opened it to see his "dad!" Travis exclaimed Terry(Travis Dad) smiled "I told you I would visit" "This is the best I'm so glad you're here" "you too buddy especially now I get to see this girlfriend you have talked so much about" "wait you remember that" Travis exclaimed nervously "why would I forget it anyone who cares about my Travis I care about too"Travis was speechless. Kaytlin then came over "Hey Travis I'm going out I am really hungry-" she got cut off by Terry "this must be her" he goes and hugs Kaitlin "oh uh hi" "Kaytlin this is my dad" "oh this is your dad. oh wow, I see the resemblance "  "It's so wonderful to finally meet you Kaytlin Travis has told me lots about you" "you have?" "I can explain-" Travis was cut off by his dad "I never thought he would find a girl as beautiful as you" "D-Dad" "aww thank you i- wait what?" Kaytlin was confused "I can explain," Travis says and Terry laughs "Travis you don't need to be this bashful. I won't tell your girlfriend over here any of your baby stories" Terry then whispers "I will tell you all the stories"  "Can I see you in the kitchen Kaytlin" Travis said laughing awkwardly.

In the kitchen

Travis is begging Kaytlin to pretend to be his girlfriend "pls pls pls pls pls.." "How could you do this" "you don't understand" Kaytlin takes deep breaths and replies "what do I need to understand. You told you, father, I was your girlfriend and you didn't even give me a heads up" "I wasn't expecting him to come over unannounced," Travis exclaimed, "I also wasn't expecting you to be over when all of this happens." "Travis, just be real with me here, why did you tell your dad I was your girlfriend?" Travis sighed and replied "I wanted to get my dad of my back for asking me stuff like that. My dads afraid I'm not happy and wanted to know I wasn't alone so I told him I had a girlfriend so he wouldn't worry." Kaytlin looked at him "aww Travis that's sweet of you" "thx, sooo does that mean you will pretend to be my girlfriend" "Nope not a chance" "come on Kaytlin" "no I have seen Aphmau get in these situations, I am not getting in one myself. These situations are always stressful there's no way I could-" she gets cut off by Terry "Hey, I know I probably interrupted and you might have some plans and it was rude of me."No, we didn't and Travis wants to tell you something" Travis sighs "Dad I-" Terry cuts him off "wait wait, hold that thought, Travis.  Since you don't have plans maybe you guys can come with me to an all-expense paid spa day so me and you can get to know each other Kaytlin hmm"  "say what" "well we could then go and have a special dinner after what do you both say," Kaytlin excitedly replied "I'm in, I love going to the spa with my boyfriend" Travis was shocked "W-What" "perfect I'm glad you want to I will wait outside for you two. Don't keep me waiting too long lovebirds," Terry said as he walked out the house. Travis looked at Kaytlin  "W-What was that? weren't you hungry?" "This is different Aphmau didn't get an all-exclusive spa day and I can have a snack to hold me off lunch" "You just want the free spa day don't you?" "And you need a pretend girlfriend so win-win right? Plus you need a manicure look at those nails," "Alright *sigh* fine but you agreed to this so don't blame me for crazy things that happen," Kaytlin giggles "No, I won't. Now whats your dads name so I act like I know it?" "Its Terrence but you can call him Terry" "got it anything else" "No just go with the flow, my dads a pretty neat guy" "awesome let's go." They both go and walk outside to see Terry and leave for the spa...

A/N Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter and I just want to say since the Easter holidays I might not post another chapter until after Easter. Happy Easter to you all and until next time bye😊