Christmas is coming

Seven months later

3rd pov

Garroth is sat in his room with the door locked trying to heal the flower. "Come on" he puts his arms out so he almost touches the flower. "uhh I've managed to move it with my aura but now healing it uhh" Garroth has been trying for hours and even though he has 5 months till he sees Y/N again. As he thinks of Y/N he is reminded of 'love love paradise' when they got closer and when she said: "I love you Garroth."Garroth smiled remembering it all and a few sparks came out of his hands. He looked down and saw them disappear "Yes I did it I have finally done it" he shouted excitedly and jumped up banging his head on a shelf "ow if I'm not careful I might need this magic for my head" he rubbed his head and kept practising. After a while, he went to bed...

In the morning Garroth woke up and took the letter that Y/N sent him. He sat there thinking about her for an hour but then again when isn't he. "hmm if Y/N is a werewolf were can I learn more" then he thought of an idea he went and called Aphmau since she was in werewolf class in high school. When he rang Aph she said she couldn't help but if Garroth came round she will ring some people that can...

With Kim, Laurence, Zane and Ena

They are all wrapping presents as it's near Christmas "nice bows Kim" Zane told Kim " then Ghost took over and giggled "Thx" she had help from me" then Kim said "I really did"  then Zane told her "either way they are really nice." Zane then looks over at Ena's bow "What's this supposed to be Ena" Ena then huffed  "I'm not good with string okay" Zane then asked, "I can do it for you if you want?" Ena smiled "yes please" but ghost didn't seem happy "I've got this you don't need to get near her. "Then Zane said "well you are the best at bows Ghos-i mean Kim "okay," she replied and started re-doing the bow. Ena then exclaimed "I am so excited for Sylvanus neighbourhood Christmas party" then Zane said "let's just hope Aph and Garroth are as excited for it too," "I hope they have mistletoe," Ghost said and Ena replied "ooooh" and Zane not happy at the idea said "nope, nope" and walked into the kitchen and he saw two presents "Ena, what are these presents" Ena walked over nervously "nothing" "so are they empty" "yep definitely empty" "so you wouldn't mind if a took a look..." "No Aaron and Y/N told me not to tell anyone-" she covered her mouth and Zane was triumphant"aha I knew it " then Laurance said "why did Aaron and Y/N send you a package" Ena sighed "you carnt tell Aph or Garroth or anyone else. You see its a present for Aph and Garroth for Christmas the notes told me to give it to them" then Laurence said, "but why did they send them to you I mean why not send it straight to them." "Well you see on the note it says Aph always peeks and knowing how they both miss Aaron and Y/N they would open the presents straight away," Ena said and Zane nodded "makes sense." "Wait they sent a note what else does it say," Kim asks and Ena looks at them "Well it gave me a small update, he said there's a lot of snow in Falcon claw and they are not fond of it because of... everything. Aaron also said they are now walking slowly but surely-" Laurance then said "They couldn't walk" Ena nodded "yes especially since they lost lots of muscle due to bed rest" then Kims phone rang "Hello, sorry guys I have to take this." Kim walked out of the room and Zane asked "anything else," Ena then replied "oh yes, they are socializing with other werewolves like really slow and he's having a hard time" she realizes they are alone and blushes but Zane did not realise and says "interesting, hopefully, its part of the healing process" Kim comes over "Hey Ena can i speak with you in private for a moment " "everything okay" "yeah its just I need to talk to Ena about Christmas presents secret ones" Ena got excited "okay I'm in" she smiled and followed Kim. Laurence went over to Zane " I hope Y.N and Aaron are okay" "They will be fine they are strong and have been through a lot" "I hope they get better soon, I wonder what they will be like as werewolves" "I hope you haven't told anyone Laurence" "No I haven't Kim trusts me and I promised" "I trust Kim so I trust you"

With Ena and Kim

"So whos presents are we going to talk about," Ena asked excitedly but Kim sighed "we aren't" Ena frowned "but you said-" "this is important. I just got off the phone with Lucinda and she was freaking out, someone broke into her house-" Ena cut her off "we have to help her" Kim blocked the door "Ena the break-in happened last night and Lucinda is fine but something was stolen from her" "What!" "the book has been stolen the one she got from the lodge" "how? What? how would anyone know about it and what it is?" Ghost then took over "Its highly concerning  of all the thing to steal from Lucinda its that book they took not only that but the book is dangerous, for the brief moment I was in Lucinda's mind when we had to break her free I saw a small glimpse at the spells, they're scary." Ena looked worried and replied "we will have to keep a lookout then and even search for the book," Kim then said "let's just hope it was a coincidence" "yeah" they both looked worried still but Ena was trying to stay positive " let's not let this get to us, we have a Christmas party to get ready for tonight" Kim nodded "yeah right." They both walk out of the room to finish wrapping presents...

A/N hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. i have decided I will try and post one chapter every week so look out for the next one and see ya guys bye😊