regardless of the make

[june 30th]
written March 23rd
Listen to miroh you twats

Changbin pulled up into the garage, alone, and waved Felix over. "let's go on a ride?" Felix nodded and left to go infrom woojin, who looked as if he was about to fall asleep. "woojinnie can I go?" Woojin looked at where the boy was pointing before nodding, "I'm gonna close up anyway, have fun," he yawned and continued to lay his head back. Felix nodded and jogged back to Changbin who was looking at his phone. "You ready?" He asked giving Felix his phone like always. Whenever they drove together, Felix was the one to hold his phone and play music or even games. Not like the older boy minded it though, I mean why would he if he was the one to give it to him all the time.

"Chan sent a message," Felix said looking down to the phone seeing it light up, "he asked if you've got everything ready," Felix looked up confused, "tell him I'm finishing up after I get back," he smiled and continued to drive. Felix grabbed onto the phone and sent a message back, he said he would finish later. "Where are we going?" Felix asked looking around. "Cliff that overlooks the city," Changbin answered turning a left. "Are you gonna murder me?!" Felix joked as he saw that Changbin looked serious. "I- what no!" Changbin laughed looking at the boy as he continued to drive.

"What are you meant to get ready for anyway?" Felix asked yawning as they continued to drive up. "I'll tell you later, come on we're here," Changbin sighed parking the car near a big tree and getting out. Felix unplugged the phone from the car and got out. He watched Changbin go to the back of his car and grab onto a basket and blanket. "You like picnics?" Changbin asked heading towards a secluded part in the forest. Felix nodded and looked at the ground, trying not to trip on the branches. When he looked up though, he was amazed. In front of him was a clear area of the forest, more like cliff. The lights of all the building were on making it look like stars on the ground. "Wow, it looks so pretty," he smiled walking closer towards the edge. "Yeah, Ive come here when I need a break from the universe," Changbin laughed and sat the blanket down, leaving the basket in the middle of it, sitting himself down too. "Come on I brought some sandwiches that Chan made.