plus i made the mixtake

[july 15th]
written march 30th,
i made a mistake of writing this bad chapter yikesss

"then don't complain about the time!" Changbin laughed rolling into his back on the bed, the camera left to point at the ceiling until he grabbed it and pointed it back to himself. "Ish whatever binnie," Felix smiles looking down. "Have you gotten into trouble?" He asked sitting down into a big rock that was next to him. "Of course not princess," changbin smiled leaving a silence as they both looked at each other through the phone.

"Seo fucking changbin!" Chans voice roared as he slammed the door open to his room, "you muther fucking asshole I'm going to kill you!" He yelled jumping onto changbin who yelled and dropped his phone onto the bed, "what did I do?!" He cried out as hyunjin and Minho cam running in, laughing. hyunjin too his phone noticing Felix who looked surprised. "Hey lix," he waved, Minho coming behind him and waving as well. "You ate my chicken!" Chan yelled attacking the boy with small hits as he pouted. "I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALREADY EATEN!" Changbin laughed rolling around the bed when Chan started tickling him. "S-stOp Hyung! Just get more! I was talking to Felix!" He fake cried, slapping Chans hand as he started laughing again. "Felix?" Chan asked sitting down on changbins legs and looking over to where Felix answered, "hi Chan!" "How are you?" He asked in English, making changbin zone out as he could not understand. "Tell changbin I said bye, I have to go to work now sadly," was all he heard before he saw Chan throw his phone back onto the bed. "He had to go to work," he said in Korean before walking out, changbin hearing him order something with chicken.