we got cops, cops, cops, cops!

[july 2nd]
Written March 23rd

"Fucking hell Changbin we gotta go!" Chan yelled grabbing onto the bag of white, unknown, jk it was cocaine, substance. "They're coming hurry up!" He yelled running into his own car as changbin sprinted to his, some money in his bag. He sped behind Chan trying to outrun the nine cop cars chasing them, driving towards the city.

Let me explain how their dumbasses got themselves into this mess, the first day the boys had arrived in Mexico, which was the same day sadly, they had run into some gang. The leader of the gang, made the four boys agree into getting them drugs and some money, except that those things, were from another gang. They had given them four cars, some of the fastest, and said that they would get to take them unless their wrecked, which in that case Changbin would get his own because he didn't want to be tracked down. They were somehow reported by someone who had seen them, and well now they're running from the cops. All they wanted to do was have a nice vacation.

"Turn left," hyunjins voice rung through his car, they had connected some mice into their cars, like the ones at home, so that the other boys could help each other. "Okay there's an alleyway that has multiple exits, go into it it's on the right," Changbin turned left quickly his car catching up to Chan's. "Okay go to the second exit and try to get down here as quick as possible, make sure you loose them." The mic cut off and they followed the instructions that were given by Minho.

He had been texting felix as well but agreed with himself that he wouldn't tell him anything, so he wouldn't get him involved. He was about to turn right when a police car went infront of him making him quickly turn to the left instead and get split up from chan. "Fuck Chan they're after me!" He yelled. "Hyunjin where do I go now?!" He got no answer though causing him to pain a bit. "What the fuck!" He yelled in frustration. He drove down the street, people jumping out the way as they saw multiple cars driving towards them at a high speed. He drove through streets trying to lose them but wherever he went a police car caught him. He finally squeezed through a tight alley way and towards the underground garage the other boys where at, making sure no one was following him. The doors opened and he sped in parking his car in the middle and getting up, "What the fuck!" He yelled at the boys who came running towards him.

"Sorry the mics got cut off!" Hyunjin apologized hugging him. He nodded sighing and wiggling his way out of the younger boys grip. "Whatever I'm hungry order some food I'm going to my room," they had also gotten an apartment type thing that was right above the garage. He walked up the stairs and into his room, taking his phone out.

Seo.bins;
You awake?

L.lix;
Yeah just woke up ;-;

Seo.bins;
Ah did you sleep well??

L.lix;
Yeah pretty nice actually you're bed is really comfy lmaoo

Seo.bins;
You're staying in my room??

Seo.bins;
Miss me that much honey??

L.lix;
Omfg no! You said to keep your house clean so I'm staying to make sure your cars also don't get stolen but if you don't like me being here I guess I'll leave your cars to the robbers🤷🏼‍♂️

Seo.bin;
You wouldn't dare! You like me too much to put our friend ship at risk

L.lix;
Yeah sure binnie

Seo.bin;
>:( I'm being serious! Leave my cars alone and you won't have anyone to hug or a tuatara

L.lix;
you would dare!

Seo.bin;
YEHA I would

L.lix;
Fine fine I'll stay :((((

L.lix;
When are you coming back??

Seo.bin;
In August baby I already told you

L.lix;
shUt uP

L.lix;
have you eaten??

Seo.bin;
Na the guys are ordering some food I think

Seo.bin;
Have you??

L.lix;
I'm making some cereal rn

Seo.bin;
'Making' how-

L.lix;
If you think about it you do have to make cereal, you have to had the milkkk then the cearellll and then get a spoooon

Seo.bin;
Ew you put milk first??

L.lix;
Doesn't everybody??

Seo.bin;
That's it I can't be friends with you no more bye honey