what is this guy sandwich crazy or something?

[july 1st]
written March 23rd
This is gonna suck I can already tell yikes
UPDATE: THE ALBUM IS A FAT ASS BOP, ENTANCE HAS FRENCH IN IT AND J DONT UNDERSTAND?! should've payed more attention in class

As Felix woke up from his slumber he stretched his arm, accidentally hitting something. He looked next to him and noticed changbins pout on his lips as he rubbed his forehead. "Sorry," he apologized getting up and rubbing his eyes. Changbin groaned as he opened his eyes, the light making him shut them again. "Don't you have to go soon?" Felix asked noticing that the clock read 8am. Changbin looked over at the clicked and groaned even more nodding his head.

"Come on Changbin were gonna miss the flight if you don't get up," Chan butted in standing by the door. "Felix get him up we need to leave in around two hours." Felix nodded, watching chan walk out the door, shutting it. "Come on Bonnie," he tried again only to be dragged down onto the bed and squished by a Changbin. "Wake up," Felix whined poking the sides of the boy who let out little giggles. "Stop," he laughed, rolling off of Felix's chest. "I'll go take a shower," he sat up as Felix finally stopped tickling him.

Changbin walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, seeing felix sitting on the edge of the bed using his phone. "You gonna leave so I can change or just gonna sit there?" He asked not noticing the boys headphone plugged in. "Okay then," he chuckled, to himself, before heading towards his closet and grabbing a pair of boxers. Felix looked up when he saw something drop onto the floor through his peripheral vision. "Oh my god!" He turned around quickly, face going red, "What the fuck Changbin?!" He yelled.

"What?" Changbin asked confused as he turned around, buttoning his jeans. "Why didn't you tell me to leave or something?!" Felix yelled out turning back around, "I did! You just were listening to music and texting your girlfriend or something that you didn't notice!" Changbin retorted back slipping on a shirt. "I don't have a girlfriend! Plus couldn't you tell I had headphones in?" Felix pouted as changbin headed towards the mirror to fix his hair. "Not my fault," Changbin snickered. "Come on let's go eat,"

Both boys sat down onto the dining room table, two plates of eggs and bacon infront of them, a sandwich off to the side. "What's with Chan and sandwiches?" Felix laughed splitting it in half and biting it. "I don't know he's Chan let him live," Changbin sighed biting into his own slice.