5.

The turtles soon went to the surface and first headed towards April's place to drop off the baby turtle lizard hybrid. Before the turtles had a chance to leave, April paused them.

"Are you sure about this Leo?" She asked. "How do you know that shes even alive?"

Leo then looked at April with a sad expression then looked down to the little baby in April's arms, sound asleep.

"I hope so," Leo said with a sad tone in his voice. "For Lily's sake."

"Just be careful." April said.

Leo then gave her a small smile. "We will, we promise."

Donnie soon walked towards April. "Here, if she ever wakes up play this for her." April then nodded in response.

We all then left April's home and went towards Karai's place, so we could discuss the mission. We soon went inside the throne room and saw them, waiting for us to show up. But soon we saw another familiar face that we haven't seen for almost a year. The girl that is a mutant Lizard

"Hey guys, long time no see." Violet said.

"Same." Raph said.

"Finally your here." Karai complained. "What took you?"

"We had to drop someone off." Donnie said.

"Anyway, you said that you needed my help?" Karai asked.

"Yes, we believe that Leana has returned back from her quest." Leo said. "But now she needs our help."

"She's back, but she said that she might not be able to return back." Karai said in disbelief. "She was gone for almost 3 years."

"But she is," Mikey said. "She returned back with Jordan."

"And now their in the Kraang's hands, torturing them." Raph said.

"So are you with us or not?" Donnie asked.

Karai was speechless of all the news, she didn't know what to say. "I'm with ya." A voice suddenly spoke, they all turned to see Violet. "If there is a chance that my brother and my best friend is alive then I won't lose that chance to save them."

Soon the last choice was now Karai's, she let out a sigh. "Alright, I'm in. Where do we start?"

All of them soon gathered around to come up with a plan.

(A hour later, Meanwhile) (Jordan's POV)

Everything was cold, full of sorrow and pain. We waited for so long to be free from the Kraang's hand, but we couldn't escape. The security is tight than we thought. We decided that we remained here til we come up with something. To find a way out of this living Hellhole. We had no choice but to. I tried so hard, protecting my family but I failed. I got to the point that I couldn't seem to go on anymore. The Kraang took our son and daughter away from us, being tested by some of the chemicals I suspect would hurt them. And now, the love of my life was soon dying in my arms. The spirit that I knew so long ago is now gone. I would mostly hold her in my arms. I prayed to God so many times...but nothing seems to work. I'm losing my faith from everything. Soon enough Leana woke up from her slumber and I was relieved that I would still hear her voice, but the sorrow that was inside overwhelmed me. Leana then started to cough hard, hard enough that blood was coming out of her mouth.

"Easy." I said as I held her. "Your very frail right now, your wounds will open with the slightest of movements."

She then slowly lifted her head to me, wanting to say something. "I-I-I know, J-J-Jordan." Leana whispered weakly. "E-E-Everything...h-h-hurts."