Ask/Dare the Author (and Other People)

**AUTHOR'S HOUSE**AUTHOR**1ST POV**

So, I decided to make an Ask/Dare book. I debated on putting it on the OneShot book but it would've made it too long. Or not worth putting it there depending on how it goes.

But not only you can ask or dare me, but you can also ask and dare ANY character from the First or Second Sonic book (including Ryder but does not include Sydney and Jade). However, there are limits.

*No questions/dares of sexual nature.
*There is no limit on how many questions/dares you can request.
*I will post three questions/dares on every chapter (more if necessary).
*I will not do repeats of questions/dares. I will look back and make sure it isn't a repeat before I do it. The loophole is if it's a repeat to different characters.
*If I have a lot of questions/dares, I promise I'll get through them all.
*I only read questions/dares on the newest chapters. If you make a question on the 2nd chapter when I'm on the 16th, I sadly will not answer it.
*I don't want you guys bitching at me. So if I somehow don't get to your question/dare, just politely say it and I'll get to it.

Also, when I (the Author) am speaking, I'll be in bolded print (like at the A/Ns at the end of chapter). The characters will be in regular print.

Ok, let the questions and dares commence.