Plan 1

Thanks to the Jotaro fan club, I was able to figure out that we shared the same third-hour class: Gym.

After everyone ran their daily laps it was announced by the gym teacher that we would be starting a new unit. Baseball seemed fun enough but I was more interested in seeing Jotaros reaction to my stand. The problem was, there was no practical way for me to show off my SWORD and SHIELD stand without him thinking I can be a potential threat to him and the school.

With a sigh, I collapsed onto the grass and tried to regain my breath. I wiped the sweat running down m forehead with a towel and watched as the next student stood at home plate and prepared to swing. He took his first swing and missed. He prepared himself for the next swing and my eyes drifted to the one student still dressed in his uniform. He sat in the shade and many of the girls from the class kept their distance and watched as he drifted somewhere else, all while fawning over how cute he was when he slept.

His eyes snapped open at an ungodly speed and he returned my stare. I waved at him trying to act like I wasn't watching him relax during our gym period and he shook his head. DId he just shake his head at me? What's he disappointed in? I squinted my eyes as I studied him once more.

From a short distance, I felt something coming towards my head. I felt my stand pull itself out of my body in an effort to protect me. From the corner of my eye, a pale green shield appeared and blocked the stray ball from ever reaching my head.

I turned to look back at Jotaro only to be met with his relaxing image. You're telling me he didn't see any of that? 

____________

This chapter is short on purpose...pacing issues and all.

BTW I'm just about caught up to part 5 now...holy fuck fuck fuck fuck Giorno Giovana deserves the world fuck fuck fuck