"I'm not catching you next time."

Third, fourth, and fifth hour passed by like a dream. Not much content was covered and I found it easy to sit in my assigned seat and daydream while I waited for my last class to be over and done with for today.

The bell ringed and everyone stood in unison, ready to go to their afterschool clubs or study for the upcoming test the teacher had announced. I packed up and cleaned my area, soon walking out of the classroom and heading toward the nearest staircase. I didn't feel like going home just yet.

My feet brought me to the door leading to the roof and I sighed inwardly. Hopefully, I would be alone up here.

I opened the door and looked around the small structure that leads back downstairs before I came to the conclusion that no one was indeed here to bother me.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" Came a voice laced in poison. I turned quickly and looked up to see Jotaro Kujo laying on the flat roof of the exit. He sat up and glared at me with all the force in the world. I was ready to die on the spot.

"Not exactly," I answered as I turned your back to him. "You wouldn't have happened to notice anything weird lately?" He grunted and jumped down from his perch. I slowly walked to the edge of the roof and stood on the elevated concrete that wrapped around the entire roof. I found it thrilling, being near death and all.

"If I say I haven't will you stop trying to find me during your lunch and passing periods? I hate when girls like you have nothing better to do then stalk someone." I laughed and continued walking along the thin strip of the roof. 

"And here I was thinking you enjoyed having all the girls in the school stalk you. I was just following the crowd Jotaro-san." I teased. I turned to face him and seen he was a bit closer than before. "I do have another question for you before you leave. I promise I'll leave you alone if you answer me."

He grunted and crossed his arms, waiting for my question.

"Would you happen to know of a student at this school who has the name Joestar?"

His face never faltered and he shook his head. "Idiot...What would an American be doing at this school?" I smiled at his insult and began walking across the strip again. So he doesn't know then...

"It was just a question Jotaro sa-"

And then I was plummeting. I tried to react and stabbed the sword from my stand into the building, holding on for dear life. I mistakingly looked down and gasped as I felt my sword come loose. The faulty of the building came toppling out of their position freeing my sword and allowing me to fall once more. As I reached my hand out to grab at the roof, I felt another hand grab me.

The hand was violet and I could only catch a glimpse before I was pulled on the roof, gasping for breath. But I knew what it was that saved me.

" Y-you...you have a stand!"

"I don't know what that is. Now stop being a clumsy bitch and get away from the roof. I'm not catching you next time." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and tilted his hat to cover his ocean eyes. I stayed on the ground trying to recover from almost dying and let the silence between us remain. He left the roof and my breath was finally returned to me.

Jotaro Kujo is the only other stand user in this school. He has to be related to Johnathan Joestar in someway. I just have to see...I have to see if he has the mark of the Joestars!

__________

Okay so like I know I told myself there wasn't gonna be a Jojo with a more beautiful concept than Giorno Giovana but like...

Jolyne Cujoh is 👌👌🔥🔥👀💯

I started Stone Ocean since I decided I want gonna read Vento Auero (just gonna watch the anime instead). Two Jojo story lines at the same time is both a blessing and a curse.

 Two Jojo story lines at the same time is both a blessing and a curse

THIS IS THE TASTE OF A LIAR GIORNO GIOVANA!