Chapter 15

Tris Pov

Four starts driving away from the apartment and holds my hand.

" So babe where so you want to go " he says and I lay my head back on the seat.

" I don't care, I'm just hungry " I say and he drives to pizza king.

" How do you know I was craving pizza" I say jokingly. I give him a kiss and we walk inside to get pizza. We get 2 slices because these pizzas slices are huge. We sit at a table and take selfies. we take a selfie of us eat pizza and then a selfie of him pecking my lips and post them on instagram. We finish our pizza and we go to my house. I open the door and see my parents in the living room making out. I close my eyes and scream.EWWWW. They pull away and I run upstairs and Four follows.

" I am scared for life " I say and sit with four on the small couch in my room.

" So where's your brothers anyway " he says

" With his girlfriend, hope he doesn't get her pregnant or my parents will die." I say

" Didn't look like they were upset downstairs " he says and I scream.

" Ewww four. " I say

" I saw your mom and dad with his tongue in her mouth " he says and I pretend to gage.

" Four if you don't stop, I'm never kissing you again " I say and he stops and I get ready to kiss him.

" Only we can kiss like that " he says and I giggle and kiss him. We start making out and he lifts me up and puts me on the bed. I pull away.

" Can we not make out right now " I say and he nods. I sit on his lap and he bushes my hair with his hand.

" Wanna watch a movie " I say

" Okay " he says " let's watch a scary movie. "

" Really " I say snuggling closer to him

" No I was just kidding, you really are scared of scary movies " he says with a laugh and I laugh too.

" Babe it's not funny " I say and he kisses me. He gets up and put a movie in.

" Okay, I'm putting a funny movie on " he says and I nod. The movie plays and He puts me back on his lap and I watch the movie then the movie starts to get scary. Something pops out of no where and I scream. I close my eyes and burry my face in his chest and start crying.

" Four, you said we were watching a funny movie " I say and he lifts my head up and makes me look at him.

" I'm sorry " he says laughing and he gives me a hug. He wipes my tears and gives me another hug.

" You okay " he says and I nod, he gives me a peck and I kiss him back.

" Please don't scare me " I say and give him a hug.

" Sorry babe " he says and gives me a long kiss. " I should probably get going" he says and I pout.

" Stay with me... please " I say

" Okay " he says and cuddles with me on the bed.

" Cuddling with you is fun, your always warm " I say and I move closer to him.

" Beatrice honey " my parents say knocking on the door.

" Can we come in " they say

" Whatever " I say. They walk in and see me and Four laying in bed together. " first of all he's not staying the night " my dad says and I just get up and walk out with him going to fours house.

" Beatrice " my dad says

" Get over here and listen to what we have to say. " My dad says

" What " I say " are you just going to judge me, I get it, I know I'm pregnant and I should of made better decisions but stop judging me about it. " I say and they look at me.

" Beatrice were sorry for judging you, just we don't want you and four having sex anymore " my mom says

" Just because I spend the night at his house doesn't mean we have sex " I say and I hear four snicker behind me, good thing my parents didn't hear that.

" So be honest whens the last time yo too had sex " my father says

" This is so weird " I say

" Tell me " my dad says

" Yesterday " I say and me and four laugh. My dad puts his hand on his head sits down.

" If Four wants to stay he can " my dad says

" Just keep the sex to a minimum " he says and I walk back to my room and four follows.

A/N: WEIRD BUT, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS. VOTE AND FOLLOW. LOVE YOU GUYS.