Really🙅

Zay p.o.v
All day i keep seeing that girl that i saw at the mall with kayla,micaiah,and london but every time she saw me she walked away and now it last period and i see her i told the boys to wait at the car for me and they nodded and left i went up to her and tap.

Zay: why are u avoding meeee??
Da'moni: i'm not
Zay: so ur really not going to tell me???!

Everyone was gon so it was just her and me in the classroom.
Da'moni: first of all who the fuck are u raising ur voice at because u got the right one i don't care what type of anger issues u got because guess what i got them but 10 times worse and second of all i was avoinding u because i'm not no one night stand bitches cause guess what if u leave me on that then i'm gon beat ur ass or my brother so u can pick which one TF u got me going mild crazy in here don't make me get crazy crazy in this bitch TF u got going on but u got the wrong one today or ever in a million years!!!!!!!!!

I just looked at her because she was crazy crazy to i wouldn't fuck with her or make her mad i feel like she ready to super sonic punch a nigga.

Zay: damn...i feel hurt and scared at the same time.
Da'moni: scoffs...nigga who tf do u think u, r u better leave me alone before my brother find out and omg its not gon end well but gotta go not finna do this which u my brother waiting for me...bye.

And then she walked out not saying anything else ain't no girl ever dis me like that and at that she made me want her even more now think i was starting to catch feelings which is something i never do i say i do but don't but not this time this time it's diffrent.