ALL OFFICAL

Zay's p.o.v
So we all sitting in the car and me and the boys peeping the girls blushing and laughing and giggle and we all look at each other i get very mad and i asked it since nun of the boys want to do it.

Zay: WHO YALL TEXTING!!
GIRLS: FIRST OF ALL U GOT US FUCKED UP SECOND OF ALL DON'T TALK TO US NUN OF YA'LL AND THREED OF ALL WE TEXTING WHO THE FUCK WE WANT TO TEXTED OUR NEW NIGGAS!!

With that i pulled the car over and me and the boys took the girls phone looking over the messages we get mad 😠.

*text messages*
Pooh bear 🐻: hey bae.

Lover 💘: hey bae we still on for our date to night?

Pooh bear 🐻: yea u decided what movie u wanted to see?

Lover 💘: yes, midnight sun 🌞.

Pooh bear 🐻: ok love you beautiful.

Lover 💘: love you too.

With that i look over to the boys with the same exact text messages with diffrent contact name like lover, pooh bear, my everything, and my world and we all tryin to figure out what the fuck goin on.

Zay: so the what we doin now?!
Da'moni: what u mean we not with ya'll and we defintely not offical so what u trippin for?
Zay: u my girl and that the end of the story and u better block that nigga number to!.
Jayden: wtf bro u go me all the way fucked up who the fuck is this!?!
Micaiah: look the same thing that da'moni said goes for me.
Jayden: fuck that the same thing that dawayne said goes for me and u goin do it now
Micaiah: if i do it u got to do the same
Jayden: shittt alright
Antonio: london who the fuck is thos nigga on ur phone!?!
London: look the same thing the girls said goes for me
Antoino: and the same thing the boys said goes for me too fuck wrong with u
Eddie: u got me fucked up who this nigga and whats his address i'm finna go fuck him up!!!!
Kayla: look the same thing the girls said goes for me to
Eddie: and the same things the boys said goes for me too!
Da'moni: nigga u forgot got to delete ur hoes
Zay: oh u right
Da'moni: ok
All the girls: we got something to tell ya'll
Boys: shitt what ya'll pregnant? Cause if so we gon raise like its our if that what it takes
All the girls: yell nah and awwwwww
Boys: so what is it then
Girls: it was a prankkkkkkkkkkk
Boys: pfffttttt ya'll got us fucked up so who ya'll was texting and who was textin ya'll?
Girls: we was texrin each other but ya'll was to stupid to realize that the caller jd s were the same on each others phones *laughing*

When we got to da'moni house she got a call and i wanted to know who it was from because of what had happened earlier.

Da'moni: ok.....thats fine......ok i'm gonna have friends over though......alright great call u later love u too.

And with that she hung up the rest of the gang left to the girls houses so its just me and da'moni so i walk up on her and rap my arms aroung her waist.

Da'moni's p.o.v
So was going in the house with the zay because the girls wanted to go home they said they'll stay tomorrow and the boys left to there houses 1 by 1 as we dropped them off as i got into the house with zay right behind me he walked to sit down in the kitchen i was in the hallway by my kitchen and my phone ringed it was my brother soni answered it.

Da'moni: hello
Clifton: hello
Da'moni: hey sus so i got to stay at the bros house tonight because my girl coming over and i know ur friends gone be there so i'm staying here tonight.
Da'moni: that's fine
Clifton: ok cool
Da'moni:ok i'm gonna have firends ober though
Clifton: ok love u sus
Da'moni: alright great call u later love u too.

And then i hung up i was about to go in the kitchen till i felt arms around me and i knew who it was so i smiled and and turned around with zay still holding my waist.

Da'moni: what do u want? *giggling*
Zay: u
Da'moni: omg u nasty *laughing*
Zay: only for u
Da'moni: *laughing hard asf*
Zay: whhats so funny?
Da'moni: u and ur face
Zay: wow i'm gon get u for that
Da'moni: not if u can't catch me
Zay: bet

I started running to my room and then he caught me at my door and he threw my on my bed and started tickiling me.

Zay: what was that i was saying
Da'moni: noth...in...g * in between laughing*
Zay: say ur sorry
Da'moni: n...o...o...o
Zay: ok * tickles even harder*
Da'moni: o...k...k...k i...'...m...m sor...r...ry
Zay: thats what i thought

At that he said it hovering over my face with his body in between my legs and then he leaned in and kissed me and then i kissed him back and we started making out and then...

Keep scrolling

Keep going

Almost there

Close

End of this chapter find out what happens next.