BET

Da'moni's p.o.v

My uber came and i walked out and I would have called the girls over but I expect that they would be with there boyfriend.

My mom moved back to chicagio and my brother moved in with his friend and my mom payed the house off so it's all mine this big ole house to myself.

I might do something by myself tomorrow and see from there. I take my shower and go to bed after a little netflix.

*next morning*

I woke up and decided that i wanted to go to the mall all by myself to day just to have some piece and quiet and i might just see some people at the mall because i know almost everybody at school.

I take my shower and do all my hygieni stuff and this is my outfit:

*at the mall*

I walk in an emmitiatly go to victoria secret and pink for some new mini book bags, lipgloss, and some new underwear and got to the casher reigestier to pay for my stuff.

Employee: that will be 42.50
Da'moni: okay

As i was going in my bookbag someone had already.paid for me before o could and i look up and see it's zeke from the party.

Da'moni: really u didn't have to do that.
Zeke: it's cool i wanted to
Da'moni: well thanks *blushing*
Zeke: mind if i tag along?
Da'moni: no not at all

We walk and talk and go into diffrent stores and i tell him not to pay for most of the stuff and he listens and i think i'm starting to like him am i ready? the food court cool?
Da'moni: yea
Zeke: aight

Once he walked away i felt a little sick 😷 so i ran into the bathroom and threw up. Uhoh inneed a pregnancy test but i'll just get one tomorrow i walk out the bathroom after popping a couple of ments into my mouth and walking out.

I walk into the food court and see zeke and i walk over to him but then i peek into the corner of my eye and see zay with some girl she's ugly/cute and is defientily a down grade but i just shrug it off and go sit with zeke because we aren't together anymore i blocked him for a reason.

Girl (gina)

I sit with zeke and we figure out what we want and we go into line i could feel someone staring at me and so I turn around to see that it's zay i shake it off we order and leave.

(Know this one is short but was longer than other one will make next one longer😘)