0.10

Her Point of View.

'Chuck me the water would you dammit Michael.' Ashton sulks as he pauses in his tracks panting, clutching his knees. Michael watches him amused, but gives in from the turtoring to finally give him the water bottle.

Ashton's adams apple bobbs up and down, taking a good few gulps of water. Suddenly watching him drink made me crave the liquid in my dry mouth so I grab it out of his grasp.

Dammit Ashton. He'd drunk it all.

Michael, Ashton and I had started walking up the mountains maybe what two minutes ago? And we had already become restless and thirsty.

Note to self: while planning on hiking, make sure to bring much more water.

The smell of fresh dew and the calming sound of ruffled leaves blew in the breezy wind and calmed my sences. I loved hiking the Blue Mountains, it was probably my favourite thing to do, ever.

I kicked at the pepples along the ground as I continued walking, trying not to get so agitated that our water supplies were fully gone. Michael on the other hand wasn't so happy chappy. 'Good job idiot! Now we'll never make it up the top!' He yelled furthur in the background.

'Maybe you can't, but I can.' Ashton smirks beside me speeding up as he walked. 'Some people can actually amomplish easy stuff like this, other than you.' He sneers.

These two had been fighting non stop since all the way back at school. I found it entertaining of course, I'm pretty sure they did too. Another hill appeared in front and I mentally prepared myself, here we go Grace. My black converse squeaked along the dusty bumpy trail, trying my best not to sprain my ankle on a sudden sharp rock or log. Piles of rocks and sticks were scattered along the ground making me second guess my each and every step.

'It's not a freakin science test Grace, go faster!' Michael yelled in a hushed tone. It was obvious he was motivated to beat Ashton which made me obviously want to slow down ever more and block his way. I looked up ahead to see Ashton had already made it a clear few metres ahead and would get much further with my help.

I thought pops into my head, and for some unknown reason I was determined to make Michael lose. I tripped clumisly on an edgy rock, and pulled the most believable aching face, trying my hardest to fool Michael. He knelt beside me gasping.

'Gracie, are you okay?' He questioned sounding actually worried. I try my hardest not to smile.

'I think I twisted my ankle.'

Ashton turned around and started to jog back to us shocked, but I gave him a intented flick of the hand to say 'go!' while I told Michael where it hurt on my foot distracting him. Ashton obviously understood as he smirked and started a full on sprint up the hill towards the peek. His footsteps becoming additional yet finally became soundless as he dissapeared beyond the hill.

Michael examined his surroundings and a crease formed in between his eyebrows confused.

'Where'd Ashton go?' He asked confused, he pondered for a minute or two and then he turned to me and his eyes widened. 'You!' He said glaring, he'd figured me out.

I smiled innocently and then I quickly got up while attempting to push him back and race up the hill, planning on beating him... and Ashton.

My legs ran as quickly as humanly possible as I powered myself up the hill, my breath already become heavy and my feet starting to hurt. Gosh dammit Grace, why are you so unfit. (A/N: LOL this is sooo inaccurate Grace is crazy fit bæ.)

A view of Ashton's curly head appeared ahead and he seemed to have still been walking, this is my moment, I smirk slightly to myself. I run up quicker and knowing he would hear me I bumped his right shoulder as I pass, giving him a shove will grinning.

'Some people are just not the 'winning' type, it's not your fault.' I teased as I quickly ran.

By now I could clearly hear Ashton and Michael yelling threats as they tried to catch up.

'But losers, I've already bet you.' I smile proudly to myself as I stop and pant loudly as I looked from my left to right, the view of the burning sunset of Sydney sparkled like a gem.

'The climb is hard, but the view is great.' Michael whispered beside me. I rolled my eyes so hard I though they could possibly roll out of my head. Classic Michael always pulling irrelevant Hannah Montana puns.

'You're a dork.'

'So are you.'

'Are we gonna punish her now or what? No girl gets away with beating me at something, and this has occurred twice this week, so you're going down punk.' Ashton smirked to Michael as he returned one back, and I suddenly felt scared.

It was as if they were reading each other's minds as they both pounced at me as I screamed trying to get away.

I'm going to die.

A/N : that's cute.