Chapter 3

Beatrice went and sat by Brad and they both sat and ate lots of food bouncing off each other with the banter instantly. I sat talking to Connor about his music and what he enjoyed most about it. Me and Connor seemed to be getting along well, it felt like I'd found another best friend. I've always wanted that best friend thats a boy, me and Beatrice always used to talk about it. 

         I told the boys and Beatrice I would be back in 5 minutes I just needed to go for a short walk to think about things when Connor said ill come with you, we can have a little chat and get to know each other better, of course lets go I said, James looked sad but I didn't quite understand why we had all only just met, it wasn't like we had all been friends for years, I didn't quite get James because since the moment he turned up he was moody but on TV and in his music videos he looked such a fun, happy boy, clearly there was something bothering him, maybe Connor would know, I thought I could ask Connor whilst we were on our walk even thought it was nothing to do with me as we weren't close friends.

         We had been away from the others for about 10 minutes and decided we would head back to meet them as me and Beatrice seriously needed to head home, on the way back I asked Connor what was wrong with James and he wasn't sure, he said he didn't know but he would find out and let me know. When we got back James and Tris had gone only Brad and Beatrice were still sat there they both looked up at me and Connor and Smiled, instantly without thinking I said wheres James gone, Beatrice just smiled and said don't worry sweetheart he's gone home. 

         I instantly got annoyed how dare James just go home, why was he so moody? my head was filled with things I wanted to ask him! Anyway Bradley and Connor we must get going as we have lots to do, Brad and Beatrice looked sad to be leaving each other, I gave Connor the biggest hug and told him I would see him soon hopefully, I told beatrice I would begin to walk home and she could just catch up with me after she had finished saying Goodbye to Brad.