Chapter 4

I heard Beatrice shout my name and I turned round and saw her running down the street after me, Hiya beautiful you had a good day I said, she looked at me as if she had seen a ghost, I thought what is wrong with everybody today James is acting weird, Beatrice looks like she's seen a ghost, Tris hadn't murmed a word all day, Brad seemed really sad and I guess Connor was just acting normal. 

            You'll never guess what Chlo, Brad asked for my number!! I now understood why she looked like she had seen a ghost BRADLEY SIMPSON had just asked for her number, we were walking down the street fan girlng  all the way home. She asked me what was wrong, nothing I'm fine I replied, yes that was a lie but I didn't want to tell her what was really going on in my head! I fucking loved James Mc’vey and he had no clue, he just acted really weird all day. Why couldn't I have had a day with James like Beatrice did with Brad.  We were home now so I decided I would take a quick shower and put my pyjamas on, we were still in shock that we had actually spent a normal day with a famous boy band, who ever thought they would spend a day in the woods in a den eating food with a famous boy band. 

           When I got out of the shower Beatrice had a goofy smile on her face I asked her what she was smiling at and she said Brad had text her, thanking her for the day and saying he’d like to meet up soon. I felt so annoyed and jealous because she was so happy now and I guess she was getting everything shed ever wanted however I was just living the same routine, I began to climb the stairs with tears down my face I didn't want her to see it was bothering me although she was my best friend.  CHLOE CHLOE CHLOE!! Where are you? I heard beatrice shouting as she ran up the stairs she had so much excitement in her voice, I wiped the tears off my face and shouted i’m in here babe! she ran into my room and shoved her phone in my face I couldn't believe what i was reading...