Chapter 9

I guess that was the start of a new life now everybody knew that me and James clearly had a thing for each other as we slept with each other last night. James woke up and smiled instantly when he saw me and Beatrice. Morning sleeping beauty I repeated it as he didnt acknowledge me. JAMES I shouted he looked at me as if he still hadnt heard what I said to him.

          What is wrong with you today? I commented with a certain amount of anger in my voice! Nothing Sweetie Ill be back later I've just got to pop out. I automatically thought the worst James didnt like me anymore, it felt like he was avoiding me! I went upstairs to phone mum and tell her how I was feeling when Beatrice came into my room as she could hear me sobbing down the phone to my mum. Chloe what is wrong? I began to explain to Beatrice about James this morning when she explained Brad had called to say the boys really need to meet up urgently so maybe he was just worried about that. I knew Beatrice better than she thought I did I could instantly tell that was a lie and she had made it up on the spot to make me feel better.

         Beatrice suggested we go down to the Den and have a little feast to take my mind off things which is what we always used to do before the boys knicked our Den. I was nearly ready now but Beatrice seemed to be lagging behind, she wasnt dressed and she had hardly done her hair. Beatrice screamed at the top of her Voice go without me and ill meet you there, I will be about 10 minutes. Ok Sweet I shouted back and left and began to walk down to the Den whilst the whole James leaving me this morning rolled around in my mind. 

           As I approached the Den I noticed that there was blankets and Candles on the Floor in there, I began to get annoyed as I assumed it was one of the boys as me and Beatrice would always leave the den in a tidy state. As I walked into the Den James jumped out from behind the door well the planks of wood we would place leant to act as a door. Surprise he shouted. I couldnt believe it James had actually gone to all this effort for me, is this why you left early this morning? Beatrice had told Brad about me thinking James had gone off me so James stood laughing whilst cuddling me as the weather was very nippy. Ive got something to ask you and I hope you liked tonight he whispered in my ear. What could James be asking me was playing on my mind but I had to wait as Beatrice phoned me up to say Surprise as she was in on the plan too..