Chapter 2

It was only Connor Ball, you know Connor Ball from The Vamps.The other 3 boys had gone somewhere because when we arrived there was 4 boys and once I had plucked up the courage to go over there was only Connor left. 

        I asked Connor where James,Brad and Tris had gone and he said they had popped to the shop to get some food and drink, he asked us what were we doing here, Beatrice began to explain that this was our little hideout and that we built this little den 2 years ago for us to escape to when we wanted to be away from everything, somewhere we could talk without worrying about seeming geeky or stupid because nobody else was around as we'd spent a while being bullied by people at school because we were so obsessed with The Vamps and always used to talk about them. 

        I asked Connor how he found our little hideout and he explained that they had seen us walking down through the woods before and they wanted to see what we found so good in the woods to do and ever since then they've come here when they wanted to write songs or wanted to be out of the limelight for a few hours.

       James and Brad and Tris reappeared with 3 bags of shopping, Anyway Connor we better leave you to it, hopefully see you around as we turned round and began to walk off Brad ran after us, girls wait up! why don't you stay with us for a few hours we'd love your company, I turned round and looked at James and he just looked the other way and Connor was there smiling, Beatrice just went into Fan girl mode and decided not to answer Brad’s question, of course we will Brad if you don't mind I replied I mean this is our hideout after all and I winked as I sat down next to Connor I saw James give me the funniest look ever, I was unsure what that look was for! what had  I done now I had never met this boy before.