Chapter 6

I was ready now and about to leave when Beatrice asked me where I was going I ied and said I was popping to the shop as I didn't want to tell her I was going to meet James incase things didn't go very well tonight, so I left the house and began walking towards the den when I had a text from Beatrice saying : Brads just text saying James has just left his house too! I know what you are playing at? why didn't you just tell me!! I didn't understand why Beatrice was trying to cause an argument over this. Me and James arrived at the same time and he hugged me as I had tears down my face from Beatrice being so mean to me, we sat on the blanket in our little den without saying a word, it was silent but it felt so comfortable and I didn't want to move. 

         I thought I should approach the subject of him being moody earlier and acting weird maybe we could sort out whatever was bothering him because although he doesn't know it deep down I have so much admiration and love for this boy its unbelievable. James can I ask you something I said it in a demanding tone although I didn't mean it in that way, Course you can sweetheart whats bothering you he said as he looked me in the eyes, instantly my feelings rushed to my head and I just wanted to kiss that boy but I knew I couldn’t because we were just friends well are we even that. James why have you been moody all day and acted weird towards me I don't get it? I looked at him with anger in my eyes but I was only angry because I loved him!! He smiled at me and said Look sweetheart, Since the moment I saw you I've loved you, I've wanted to hold you, I was moody because you sat by Connor, you went on a walk with him, you never acknowledged me and I guess I got jealous of you sitting and being with Connor, I'm sorry sweetheart. 

       I looked at James and could see he genuinely meant everything he said as I could see the tears beginning to appear in his eyes, I grabbed his hand and interlocked my fingers with his and told him I loved him too! The moment seemed so perfect until my phone began to ring, Oh Cecilia was my ringtone, I looked at James and said pretty embarrassing huh and answered the phone, Hello, Chloe its Beatrice I'm sorry about earlier seriously I was just annoyed because I feel like you're not even close to me anymore, you coming home tonight or are you staying at the shop? I told her I would be home in half an hour, I guess it was true since she went on vacation we've not got back into our normal routine and we've not had a proper catch up so were not that close, James pulled me into a hug and told me he'd text me later but he'd let me get off home otherwise we would both be in trouble for being at the shop for a long time. before we went I told James about my love for him and he looked so happy I guess that mood he was in had just disappeared. before I could even mutter a word or even think James’s lips were intwined with mine, I guess that was our first kiss.