Part 8 - School?

// A/N POV //

After lunch, the 7 princes gathered in the living room. Doing their thing.

"Hey hyung... can I ask something?" Jungkook said while waving towards Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at him and he noticed the book in the Jungkook's hands.

"Why is this book so strange?"

Namjoon walked towards him and read the book.

"Where did you get this book?"

"From our father's room."

"He would be angry if he knew, didn't he warn us not to go into his room?"

"This book draws my attention so I take it. Try to explain it, what are these? Their words is very strange."

Jungkook's words make Taehyung captivated and accompany them.

"I think I know it." Namjoon took the book.

"The kingdom of Diamond is a peaceful kingdom, I will guard against the end of my life from the power of evil and darkness, and I am the king of this kingdom, whoever has the power of evil, my daughter will destroy you, the truth, Song Jae Suk. "

"Wow... what was that?" Taehyung interrupted.

"I'm not sure, but... something is wrong with this book. We have kill his whole family right? It's impossible that his daughter will survived that time." Namjoon flipped the next page.

"Maybe he write this before he died."

They frowned at the picture of a couple who holding a baby. Then Namjoon flips again. They look like a pretty city.

"I think... this is the Diamond Village, only the sky is bright." Jungkook says.

"Your Highness..."

A soldier suddenly appeared at the door.

"Y-yess?"

"The princess from Victoria Kingdom has arrived."

"Okey thank you... you can leave."

The soldier bowed and walk away.

"They again?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah... I think this is about our engagement."

"Aish... i hated them. Why we can't find our wife by ourself?"

"Just follow him, Taehyung." Yoongi said.

"I hated them too. They're so annoying." Jimin says while playing with his thorn plant.

"Come on guys. Father is waiting." Jin said and walked away with them.

When they arrived at infront door, there was 3 girl was standing while looked at them.

"Welcome! Princess Victoria!" Devil said from the upstairs.

That 3 girls bowed to him and continued walking.

"Hello Namjoon. Long time no see."

"And I'm sure after this, you will never want to see me, Dahyun."

"Ouhhhh... really? We will see that."

"Tch..."

"Come on boys, let them in. They must be tired, right girls?"

"Yess, of course we are." One little girl said while smiled.

Then, the maid show them their room while the boys meet the Devil.