part 9

Y/N POV

"Welcome my people! Today, we will have an audition to test your intelligent. We will start it in 10 minutes. Please go to the hall room."

Namjoon has started his words and walked away to get ready. All people start walking to the main hall. The soldier is everywhere and i? I didn't wear my mask. I tell Benson to stay at home.

"Kang Song Min."

They started calling our named one by one. That girl stand up slowly and walk to infront.

"Start."

They asked a hard question but... she can't answer it. Namjoon looked at soldier. A soldier hold her and bring her away.

"Let me go! I can do this! Let me go!"

Oh my... what if i can't answer it?

"Hey... what would they do to the girl?" The person next to me asked his friend.

"I heard that... they will brackets of those who can't answer it. I-i'm scared..."

"Me too..."

After 3 hours, 10 people left. And guess what? It's my turn. I'm not ready for this but this is an opportunity that i can't be missed. At least I try it. I stand up and all people look at me.

I walked forward and overlook Namjoon. He still doesn't look at me and just looks at his paper.

"You're, Lee Y/N?"

"Yes..."

"You can start."

"How? You don't ask any questions to me. How do I want to answer it?"

After I said that, he kept looking at me. Maybe he was surprised because someone dared talk to him like that. Then he just stared at me. Heh... any problem?

"You succeed."

Really?

"But, i don't answer it yet..."

"Wow... she's so beautiful."

Wait... did i just, read his mind? Eww... disgusting.

"Y-you can go. Y-You've passed this test." His eyes still landing at me.

"How?"

"Just follow Prince's direction!" The soldier yelling at me while pulling me. I look at Namjoon and he just stared at the floor. Wait, he's mad?

"Release her! She can walk by herself!" Namjoon raised his voice. Then, they release me. I walking to the room in weird. Did i passed just like that? Wow... so easy. I didn't think this was so easy.

When i enter the room, i see the person selected for this match. Mostly men. They look at me with a smile. I smile back and take a seat at behind next to a girl.

After an hour, Namjoon entering the room with some people. They look like princes and princesses. Maybe they are from other kingdoms.

Before he started, he was searching for something. And his eyes was landing on me, then he smiled. Heh, he's crazy or what?

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud that 300 people have been selected to school here. The person with me on this stage is the princes and princesses of the neighboring kingdom. Hope you can keep your position. You can't talk to us if you don't have anything important to say."

He is just like his father. Just judge people in appearance. Wealth, fame, rank, and position are very important to them. Selfish!

"This is your schedule and your dorm. You will shared your dorm with the others."