Story.9.1

James x Jaiden Basketball!AU

☆☆☆☆☆

Shooting To Your Heart (Happy.Ver)

"And Mr.Rallison just tipped the last straw!" And the crowd goes wild, as the basketball team, Evaiger, had just finished the game victoriously. The team captain, James, received the golden cup for who knows how many times, and took a photo of his new golden trophy with his teammates.

He each gave his members a high five and others, a bro hug, and had congratulated them all. As he was giving an inspiring and thank you speech. There was an announcement made.

"Everybody, on October 1st. There will be a tournament here. Today's team champion, which is the Evaiger. Will be playing against females' best basketball team. The Skyfall."

Then, the team came waltzing in with ladies. The leader was in the front walking. The leader appears to be Asian. With brunette hair and dark brown eyes. She was quite tall for Asian. Maybe she's American-Asian perhaphs? Who knows.

But what James know. Is that his team will be the Skyfall's downfall. Then, the Skydall and the Evaiger were face-to-face. Captain-to-captain. Both had mischievious smiles. "I'll be looking forward to play with you. Mr.Rallison" she said, as they had moved out of the way as they prepared themselves for their tournament against some female team.

James was quite clueless who she was. He have never heard about her before. Sure he was always updated to the current trend. But boy was he clueless of that team.

"Who are they?" James asks one of his team, which was Adam. "Oh James, that's the Skyfall. Females' best basketball team lately"

The male's brows arcs into a cave "Lately?". Adam hums a reply "Yeah. They've been just started playing basketball with cameras just this past three months. Somehow, they were recognized to be the best! Which was true!"

James rubs his chin in interest "Interesting... Do tell me more". But then, Adam laughs awkwardly "Uhm. About that. I don't know more. Ask Tim about that" as he pushes Tim to his face (not too close) and left.

"Say Tim. Tell me more about... Skyfall" he says, emphasizing the team name. "Well. The team has won over thirty trophies within just those three months, and currently in this month, they've had achieved three trophies."

James nods "Go on" he convinces. "The team composes of Emirichu, Rebecca, Spechie, Cypher, and Jaiden."

"So... Who's team captain there?" He asks. As his curiousity just arouse. "Jaiden. Jaiden Animations. Before she even rose to this basketball fame. She's already been popular with ladies' tennis."

"So. She's born an athlete"

"It seems so"

James then thanked him for the information and told them that they could all go home now. As for him... He had planned to stay and watch how this Jaiden plays.

As he was sitting. He found how quick and agile her team were. They were very fast. As if they were robots disguised as beautiful ladies.

After the game, when team captain, Jaiden, was on her way to the exit. James had blocked her way. "Hm? Oh, Mr.Rallison, Evaiger's team captain, if I'm not mistaken? Pleasure to see you again" she said good-naturedly. As if she wasn't intimidated by James' self, like what people usually do when they see him with a serious face. Scared.