Story.4

James x Jaiden (Normal but sorta in another timeline I guess??)

Inspired by a meme. Idk what animation meme but... Yea.

(Not suggested. Sorry)

☆☆☆☆☆

Wifi Disconnected

Ping! Ping! Ping!

"Haha!! You're so funny as crap James!" Jaiden replies in a form of text. James then sent a laughing emoji "Well... What can I say? I'm an expert at being funny!" He texted sarcastically.

You see. James and Jaiden have been friends for quite a long time now. Ever sincd after finding out they both live in Arizona... They started hanging out!

Did I tell you they started to even collab on a few videos?! Anywho... James. Who have been friends with the girl, he had rew a crush on her.

Though, he kept his feelings to himself, and not admitting it to anyone. Maybe only Adam and Tim though. But apart from that. It's top secret.

James had this urge feeling to text her a question. "So what're you up to?" Jaiden asks, as she patiently waits for a reply "Oh nothing much~ Just about to start another animation I guess, haha"

"Oh by the way, may I um... Ask you a question?" He sent, after sending the first one. "Sure! What is it?" She replied immediately. Quite curious to find out what question his friend has in for her.

James tapped his reply VERY AND EXTRA CAREFULLY!! He did not want to add anything that could offend or turn-off Jaiden. Or he may overuse some punctuations marks that COULD TOTALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING!

● ● ●

Three dots floating. Waiting for a reply. Jaiden nervously awaits for it. You know that feeling! When someone takes too long in answering and you see those three dots!!

Finally. Atlast, James replied "So uhm... I was meaning to ask you... Do you like me? No not... Like me as a friend. As maybe... Someone you idolize? Or something?"

Jaiden did not think twice, but she wanted to make James' hopes down for awhile and lift 'em up. "Honestly" the first word she sent.

● ● ●

"I don't like you"

● ● ●

James waited for the bubble to disappear. Which meant she was typing. But moments later, it disappeared. Meaning she have stopped typing or drafting a message.

Of course. James was a little broken hearted to hear it. "Oh... I see" he replies back. Maybe two minutes passed. He hadn't got a reply. He was expecting he've probably made Jaiden uneasy.

"Hey hey!! No it's fine!! You don't have to like me back to cheer me up!! It was just a silly question! Haha!!" He immediately typed and sent it. But still. No reply.

James was already nervous and worried for Jaiden "Jaiden? Jaiden?"

"Hey??"

"Look. I'm sorry if I made you uneasy, I was just wondering... Really"

"Huh... Need time to think huh?"

"Sure thing Jaiden, take your time to process it all out"

"I mean... It's sudden. So I understand why you need a little more time to think about it"

"And should I stop chatting you? Haha, maybe I really should"

"Just text up when you're done"

Then James closed the Skype and went to his video editing tab and started to start recording his lines. But while recording, his voicr sounded shaky and a little raspy.

It was possibly his nervousness that made him talk this way.

《ON THE OTHER LINE》

"CRAP CRAP CRAP!! THIS DARN WIFI WON'T FIX!!" Jaiden said, panicked, while fixing her internet wifi. But no matter what solution she does. Nothing worked.

She sifted through her bills and found a service provider bill. It was due yesterday "DAMMIT!" She yelled out of frustration. The noirette accidentally forgot to pay the bill yesterday. Who would blame her though? She was piled up with animation works!

Jaiden was left with no choice but use her mobile data with her little load balance, that she haven't paid up either to increase her load.

Not longing, she had accessed the internet with her little load. She quickly opened Skype with her phone and immediately tapped James and her's solo conversation.

Jaiden saw the messages James left. It was full of concerned replies. Well, she had been gone for ten minutes, and of course... Leaving without any hints in a chat would make someone worry. Because either they were in MAJOR trouble! Or just fell asleep.

When the brunette was to send the part two of her message

"Your load balance is $0.00! Please load again to access the mobile data again"

"You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" She said, as she left her phone and went downstairs. Then Jaiden forcefully inserted her foot on one of her Converse shoes then tied her shoelaces in a speed of light.

Soon enough, she was out the door and was already running forth James' house.

With James. He finally finished recording his video from 0:00 to 1:10. He decided to stop his session there for now, as he could not continue any further even if he tries.

The blonde went to his ground floor to grab a coffee. But while walking diwn the stairs. The doorbell rang. He opened the door to reveal a very exhausted Jaiden.

"Jaiden!" He exclaimed "Are you okay?" Jaiden nodded as she breathed heavily, her lungs contracted and rested rapidly. She was running like sonic after all.

"What are you doing here?" James asked, confused. Because for sure, she was at home, texting him thirty minutes ago.

"I'm here... T-to..." she stuttered. As the lack of oxygen suffocated her. James led her to his living room and made her sat down. After she finally caight her breath, she began to talk "I'm here to tell you the part two of my message. I... Lost internet back at home so I didn't enough time to answer you"

The beta male nodded and understood her very well "Honestly, loosing connection is the WORST!" He said, emphasizing on worst.

Jaiden giggled and agreed with him "Anyway. What I was about to say was... I don't like you..." then she paused for awhile.

James fell silent. Just as predicted "I love you!!" She finally completed her message. "W-wait what?" James said, not believing what he heard.

"Yes. I LOVE you!!" She repeated. As she knew James felt like it was a dream. Not reality. The male sat there in awe-struck. Later, he stood up and hugged Jaiden.

The lady hugged back also, and patted his back as a comfort "Oh you adorable baymax" she teased.

"Hehe... You're such a joker Jaibird..."