Story.8

Miraculous!James x Miraculous!Jaiden

A parody of Miraculous Ladybug by Thomas Astruc.

☆☆☆☆☆

Akumatized

"Chien. We almost defeated Hawkmoth. ALMOST" she said. A little furious and in distress. Chien just comforted her "Don't worry princess, we'll get her nex time!" He chirped, trying to make her happy.

This just irritated her "No Chien. Didn't you see? You were about to get killed by Knife In Shining Armor! Can't you see?!"

Then Chien just remained silent. "So you... Care for me?" He asked, as his blonde hair swayed with the afternoon breeze. Ladybird became silent and swung her way out.

As the guy watches the silhouette of the girl of his dreams. He felt bad for her. Because he knew lots could be troubling her. Her crime fighting life and her civilian life. It was all too much for her to handle.

-----

"Ari... Wings in" she said, as she detransformed back into the ever ordinary girl named Jaiden. No one ever sees her being so amazing. Maybe only Kate does. But apart from that, nobody has appreciated her.

Maybe... James did, back when she gave him a portrait of him drawn by her. But... She was very confused at this point.

She does love James. Yet, he doesn't seem to appreciate her or like her back. But Chien Blanc seems to be in to her. But why couldn't she like him?

To her, both were amazing. But why was she constantly being pulled from left to right? Then, a soft voice spoke "Jaiden..?" It was her bird kwami, Ari.

"Are you okay?" It asked. Jaiden sniffed "I don't know Ari... I'm just... Confused of who I really love, and where I really get the sincerest love from. James, or Chien Blanc?"

Ari felt so bad that her holder was upset. Knowing her mind is tangled, as she feared for Chien's life, yet she kept denying she likes Chien romantically.

Jaiden then burried her face between her knees. She sobbed her heart out. But she forgot that whenever there's someone upset...

An akuma comes by. Or popularly known as thr akuma sent by hawkmoth. Akumatized butterflies. Where it would fly down to someone whose upset, or scared.

As Jaiden did that, as suspected, the a corrupted butterfly flew by her ceiling trap door, "JAIDEN!!" Ari yelled. But it was too late.

Because Jaiden had only gathered her thoughts when the butterfly was already near her. And with that, she was now under Hawkmoth's control.

Ari had to hide in plain sight, before Jaiden would use her. If she does, then the world is in great danger. So what she did, is shse flew back to Master Fu.

But what Jaiden didn't realize. Was Chien Blanc was watching her by her ceiling trap door. He was planning to visit her for advice on how she could help Ladybird.

Sadly, she was akumatized to help him. Meaning, she was against her now. "--And get me those Miraculous!!"

"Yes Hawkmoth" she said lowly. As she transformed into Antibird. Chien then stood there in utter shock.

He had to leap quickly away from her, as he was about detransform. Plus, he needs a plan before he attacks her.

-----

Chien landed somewhere hidden. Then, his ring beeped for the fourth time, and the last dot disappeared. Then, he was back into the famous animator, James.

The ever handsome, cute and talented guy around Paris. "Poppy. Eat up" as he gave his kwami a treat to power him up. Because supposedly. His and Ladybird's power are only used one time per day. So meaning, he could transform with ease without feeding his kwami and treats tomorrow.

But today was different. His classmtes, which is Jaiden, got akumatized. And is most likely on the rampage in finding either him, or Chein Blanc.

What he didn't know was... She was after both.

"Poppy, where do you think I could get help" he asked, panting "Well if you had listened to me before, you'd know where"

James rolls his eyes "Shut up Poppy and help me!!". His kwami sighed in frustration "Well if you must know... You have to go the Master Fu's healing house."

"You mean... That old man I helped?" James questions. Poppy nodded. "Then lead the way!!"

"No."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?" James slightly yelled, as his kwami was being very stubborn. "Messing with ya kid! Come" the dog kwami said, as it flew to where Master Fu was.

-----

"Master Fu!" The blonde cried out loud, as he bursts ito his room. This made the old man shock, as he was awoken from his deep slumber "What seems to be the problem, child?"

He could already read by James' expression. "Say no more. I know you need help." The Master says, as he entered a code in his record player, then there popped out the box of the Miraculouses.

Master opened it and showed James the Miraculouses. He knew that Jaiden was powerful. So he'll be needing a back up of three.

"Choose wisely James. You may place Paris' fate in danger. Even the Miraculouses. This may even put an end to our world and banish our existence"

James sweated like crazy as he tries to choose three Miraculouses suited for those who are worthy and trustable....

"I choose..."

==========

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys ú-ù

But I had to finish this... So I hope you enjoyed!