❄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL❄

Hi hi hi!! It's Cathy here!! Back from her tomb!! XD Sorry I've been quite inactive. I was enjoying my Christmas vacation.

Anywho, I just felt to update my one and only Jameden book (for now maybe) tonight! Yeah, it's dark here already... But my fam are up till midnight (we're greeting Christmas). I think some of my friends are too. But as I await for their plans, let us enjoy a Christmas Jameden story, shall we? ;)

☆☆☆☆☆

Snowflake

It was almost Christmas in California. The snow was beating down, as it piles up on the ground. Creating a mountain of white snow.

The sky was already pitch dark. But light from the streets kept the night alive. There were laughs coming from each room.

Each house were gathered by the fireplace, or either somewhere as they share a hot choco with someone they love. Family, friends. That special someone...

This isn't the case for Jaiden. A young animator whose loved by millions in the internet. She's alone under the snowy twilight, venturing it on her own.

No one by her side.

The girl felt quite... Upset. Her family was back in Arizona, unable to travel there, as her family were all busy in working. Just to keep them alive.

So, this was Jaiden's first Christmas alone. Tim? He's quite busy hanging out with a friend. He had invited the girl to come with him, yet the girl declined the offer.

The tall man couldn't push her any further. As he knew, most of the time, Jaiden sticks by her words. And there she is.

Out in the cold. Literally.

As she kicks a group of snow, making a 'poff' sound. She started to shiver. The thought of her family hugging her.

She misses it so much... And then, she got the idea. Everyone she knew had atleast someone special tonight. It doesn't have to be a husband, a wife, a girlfriend nor a boyfriend.

It could be a parent/s, a sibling/s, a friend/s. But no. There's no one to give her warmth. Oh how she wished badly to atleast have someone special.

Someone who's like a family, yet has a different blood from you. A lover. "But Jaiden. None of your friends likes you romantically"

Jaiden just clenched her fists and closed her eyes shut.

"Jaiden, we love you!!"

"Jaiden, you're so talented!"

Compliments bounced around her mind.

"Jaiden... I love you"

That was the last straw of it. She bursts into tears, and fell on her knees on the cold, white floor. The noirette had flashbacks of her back in Arizona.

She misses the people back there. Her mom. Dad. Jax... Heck, even James.

But that is now all in the past. Even is she dared to go back to Arizona this instant... She'll never be back there in time for Christmas. Because by the time her plane lands there, Christmas is over.

With all the delays that is occuring currently in the airports, because of the blizzards or snow that is happening. People had to clear the runway.

And all of that is just a waste of time just to prepare the airbus...

Jaiden already had called everyone back in Arizona and greeted them, and told her family how she loves them.

Though, that wasn't enough. That small talk wasn't enough...

"Why did I even move..." she mumbled, as tears dropped her cheek, and fell from her face and to the snow. Which turned into ice.

Jaiden then, looked up at black cloak. A snowflake fell on her nose...

"I... I just miss everyone..."

The girl sobbed quietly to herself. Still not moving from her position. When a familiar voice spoke

"Let it all out... There's no shame in pouring it..." it said...

"Don't worry... I'm here now."