Story.1

F Boy! James x Jaiden

-Meaning that James is like an F boy or like men who'd go to bars and stuff, idk what you call those people. Sorry if the term's wrong

Inspired by Barenko1 's Story

(Not suggested)

☆☆☆☆☆

Love Is A Trial

It was one morning and Jaiden woke up to a bright shiny day. 'The day is perfect' she thought as she stood up. Then someone knocked at the door. She answered it and it revealed James.

"Morning sunshine" he said. Jaiden was not used to this. This was the first time he called her 'sunshine'. "Um... Hey?" She said confused.

Jaiden's POV

James was never flirty to me... All of the Animation Squad nows he's an F Boy, but he'd never flirt with me. But... Why now?

But as I was staring at him blankly, he made me snap back to reality "Hey?" He asked. "Oh. I'm sorry about that... I just remembered something" I replied.

"Well you better go downstairs or else" he said threateningly as I nodded up and down. I knew he'd hurt me if I ever disobey him.

Yoy guys know how F boys act! They can be... Unexpected. They may be flirty, and when disobeyed... They'd be mad as a bull.

But that doesn't mean I can't be his best friend anymore! I am the only one who understands James. I know why he is like this, and I respect it.

So yeah! Out of the Animation Squad, I am the only person who knows most of James' secret. Now after he disappeared, I quickly brushed my hair and went downstairs.

I was greeted with brekafast and friends. I waved hello and greeted them, as they did the same. After that, I went to my usual spot, near James of course. Neither of us minded it.

"So Jaiden, how's your animation going?" Tony asked. I gulped my food down and replied "It's going well!" after that, I returned to eat my meal. As I do that, the conversation went on and on.

Minutes of eating my meal, I finally have finished it. So I placed it in the sink and went straight to my bedroom to do my animations.

After I got into my room, I fed Ari and continued to draw frames. But then, someone knocked on the door "Come in" I said, still focusing on drawing. I have no idea who the person was until the person spoke up.

"Hey~" a familiar voice said flirtatiously. I turned my head towards the person and saw James "J-james! W-what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"I just wanna tell you..."

That first sentence made my heart pump faster. Scared to reveal the other piece of it. If he and I were talking through the computer, I think I've already went offline. In a less rude way.

As I waited for the other piece he said "Let's have a dinner at a fine restaurant at 6 PM". My eyes opened wide. Not believing what he just said "What brought this up?" I asked.

I heard him take a deep breath "I just wanna hang out with you" he finally said. Okay. Since when did he do these? Oh yeah! Never. But... Why is he so nice to me? What!? Where is the James that is... I dont know. The opposite of me?!