Story.2

Jameden?

-You'll find out~

Not everything happened here is canon. Some things here happened in reality. But I am not implying THIS actually happened.

Inspired by something...

(Not suggested)

☆☆☆☆☆

No Such Thing...

"Well... I guess this is goodbye huh?" James said, scratching his neck out of nervousness. The noirette giggled "Heh... I guess so... It was nice hanging out with you" as the duo hugged.

Then Jaiden went in to the car, where Tim was waiting for her. Then, they drove away to LA. James smiled as the car's silhouette slowly disappeared in the distance.

After that. He went in to his house to continue his tasks. He let out a huge sigh. He definitely misses Jaiden's presence.

With all the times they hang out. Which was almost every single day. Who wouldn't miss someone with that?

"I hope she's happier there..." he whispered. The blonde then went upstairs to start drawing his frames.

You may now be wondering. What happened? Why did Jaiden and Tim moved away from Arizona to LA?

Well. Jaiden decided to move out from her state, where ever since she was young, lived there. She wanted to have money by just not doing animations. But actually working in some simple studios.

Tim was continuing to pursue his career there. Since it was always a hassle to go to work if he lives in Arizona. He decided to actually live there in LA where he lives closer to his work.

Jaiden just came along because she wanted to work with him. So she just could earn more money. Because she wanted to be one of the major suppliers for Jax's college fee.

Rather than her mom and dad, alone, earning money to get Jax educated. Jaiden decided to lend a hand by applying a real work.

Now James and Adam were the only people from the Boise Squad who were left in Arizona. And the two moved out to LA.

"I guess it's just you and me now Jamie boi" Adam teased as he laughed. "Haha! Yeah!" He said enthusiastically as he faced back to his tablet.

But his face slowly turned into a frown. He realized that he did no progress with getting any closer to Jaiden. To him. Being friends with her wasn't enough...

Flashback

"Crap... I can't get her outta my mind. Ugh." James complained as he forcefully threw his body to his desk chair. Where his computer is placed.

"Maybe... Surfing the internet will get her off my mind" he thought. As he opened his twitter and scrolled here and there.

It was late night. He wanted to still do the animations. But his mind was taken over by her. So he thought that he will get his inspiration back by just browing in his twitter aimlessly.

Then. He decided to post something. Something he never knew he would do it. And something that was irreversable.

James then started tapping on his keyboard. Then sent posted it. "Ack. Nothing's working. I better go to sleep now... Maybe I can continue tomorrow" he said.

With that, he closed his pc and went to his bed for a peaceful slumber.

Hours passed and it was finally morning. But James was awoken by a loud vibration. He opened his phone as he saw comments stating "I ship it!!" or "Jameden confirmed?!?!?!" or comments related to shipping James and Jaiden.