Lucy

I walked around the camp exploring my new home. The fact that my mom was Athena was still sinking in. Malchom had sent me to on an errand to get our Head Counselor Annabeth out of the Poseidon cabin. I didn't understand why a favored daughter of Athena would be hanging out with the son of our mother's enemy. I finally made it to cabin three and was about to knock when I heard something. I pressed my ear to the door curious. "I can't believe I actually know how to do something you don't," said a guy's voice. "Shut up Seaweed Brain," a girl that I guessed was Annabeth shot back,"just show me how to do this." "Okay okay," 'Seaweed Brain' mumbled,"here is where your right hand goes on middle c." I heard the scales of a piano being played. "then you left hand goes here," he said and a lower set of scales played. "Okay," Annabeth said,"what about the pedals?" "You push down on the far right," he explained,"and raise it after cord. Why did you even want me to teach you this?" "Because Percy," she explained,"not only do my sibilings question my hanging out with you less I get to sit in your lap, have you hold my hands, and learn something new." Percy chuckled,"cant argue with that logic Wise Girl." I decided to leave them alone as I heard Percy start to show her how to play Teenage dream by Boyce Avenue. He softly sung the words and through the window I could see him nuzzling into her neck affectionately. I hoped I could end up with someone who loved me like that. I walked away and ran into someone. "Oh sorry," I said looking up at a dark haired boy wearing a skull shirt,"my names Lucy." "Nico di Angelo," he said reaching out a hand for me to shake the ghost of a smile on his face.