Shawn

I was at the mall with Sammy. We were going to go with Percy but he ditched us for a visiting friend. Sammy,who had a crush on him, was very disappointed as we walked around the mall. Suddenly, I heard the familiar clacking sound of Percy's cane. I turned to see him holding hands with a gorgeous blonde his cane tapping along so he wouldn't trip over anything on the floor. "Percy," Sammy shouted excitedly and she ran over surprising the sightless boy with a hug,"i thought you weren't coming." He smiled at her but it looked like a grimce,"Annabeth wanted to come down here. We are supposed to meet our other friend Thalia." Sammy pouted at him something that was lost on him but not on the girl beside him who glared. "And who are you," she asked slightly annoyed. "I'm Sammy," Sammy said with a glare,"im percy's crush." Shawn was surprised she would be that bold and noticed Percy's flinch. Annabeth glared harder and growled out,"that would be weird considering I'm his girlfriend." Sammy spluttered at that while Percy grinned. "As cute as very wise girl," he kissed her head making her snicker before grabbing his chin and guiding him into a real kiss. Shawn guided a still stuttering Sammy leaving the couple to their make out session. He had to admit. They were pretty adorable.