Chapter 26: Finale

Max's POV

I mock him and see Lincoln come rushing in all bruised, I run over to him. He whispers to me, "Jiaying has Daisy, she won't stop till it is over." I hand Lincoln over to Simmons and start running to the deck. I feel the ship starting to vibrate I know that Daisy is close.

I run up onto the deck, I see Daisy's father and Mother, but no Daisy. I look around and Jiaying if packing up a quinjet full of crystals. Daisy comes crashing out ready to fight but screams,

"Mom! Stop! You can't do this!"

"No, put them on the jet and get ready for takeoff."

"I can't let you leave with those crystals."

"You can, and you should. It's the only way to protect our people."

"It's not. There are other ways."

"Whose ways? SHIELD? No. Their way is what got us here."

"You started this war."

"This war started decades ago, when SHIELD was founded to guard the world against people like us. And it will never end. But you and I together ... think of how powerful we could be. We could launch a revolution... side by side."

"I don't want your revolution, because this isn't about protecting me or your people. This is about hate. No, you're wrong. It's consumed you. You can't even tell right from wrong. I can't let you destroy any more lives."

"My daughter. So beautiful. So strong." Jiaying starts to touch Daisy's face, and starts to glow white. Daisy gasps for air, she can't breath and is losing all live inside her body. I come out from hiding, ginger goons come after me. I punch and knock out all of that come my way. No one is stopping from saving Daisy, who is still gasping, I break off my coller and get my plasma blasts ready. My hands are bright blue and are not going to let me down now.

"Mom, what are you..." Daisy peeps out.

Jiaying shuts her up,"I always believed the reason I endured all that torturer and pain was for you, that you were my true gift. But you're not. This is." Daisy keeps gasping for air, I try to run to her but something goes through my body. A bullet, but not your average bullet, this one hurt more than the others. I fall to my knees, Jiaying Daisy to see my pain and speeds up the process on her. Daisy is barley in there gasping for her life, the rest of the team comes up and sees both us. I suddenly lose my vision, but I feel Lincoln's hands touching me.

I hear Jiaying sheak in pain, and I feel Daisy hit the ground. My aunt yells, "Don't... do this."

"You made your choice. I'm sorry." That was Daisy's dad, her must be on our side.

"No!" Jiaying starts to grunt and scream.  I hear bones crack as I try to scream but I don't know whether it's mine or someone else's. I can barely stand I feel someone else help me up. I think it is Mack, he whispers, 

"Snail are you on there?"

"Yeah I am, I can't see though. I'm blind, I can't see Mack."

"Let's get you to Fitz and Simmons on the plane."

"No, I have to do something".

Mr. Johnson finishes off Jiaying, and leaves her to the ground to die. Daisy regaining her strength can't watch, she created a great relationship besides the whole messed up mom thing. I kneel by her side and I take a quick blood sample. I take it and put it in my pocket. I start to be able to see, sorta. I  only see in black and white, which is weird, I only think, I must be like a dog. I pick up her body and fly away. I head to where my mom is buried, or were I made her grave a while back. Now the two of the woman in my life are buried together, in harmony. Hopefully.

I look up to see many people looking at me and videotaping me, in that crowed I see Fury, the one and only. I give a big grin and walk his way, he gives me a gin too. He starts, "Coulson just told me what you did with his team and you left with Jiayings body. I assumed that you would bury your family together. I was right."

"Am I still you know wanted for what happened in May?"

"The government is on your trail yes, but we cleared as much of your name as we could."

"What charges are being pressed?"

"Genocide, but your father wants to help at yo trail that is if you want one. On the upside they say if you work for the government you could be free by the age of 17"

"Today is my birthday"

"I know, happy 14th birthday. Do you want to hed to my place?"

"I want to raid one more Hydra base, I know where Ward is."

"If you please, but come with me I'll give you a ride. You just flew from New york to Sakovia."

"I never thought that I would thought I would be here again."

"Neither did I, but you proved a lot of people wrong these past days"

I follow Fury, but I touch him and we go invisible, so that crowd gives a break. I follow Fury back to his place and I will Avenge against Hydra.