Welcome to New Orleans

As Caroline and Delta packed for their trip there was a knock on their door. Delta yelled to Caroline that she's answered the door. She put her large carry-on by the door and pulled it open.

"Hey Grant," she said pulling him into a tight hug. He returned her hug and shut the door behind him. Just as he released her Caroline wheeled two suitcases out of her room.

"You going somewhere?" he asked.

"Yeah, Care and I are going to New Orleans. Klaus hired her to plan a party." Delta informed him.

"Oh," Grant said as he followed Delta to her bedroom. "I can't believe you're going to New Orleans," he said as he turned on the radio.

"Why not?"

"Klaus."

"What about him?" she asked looking over her shoulder at him

"He's a monster," he said his eyes wide.

"He saved me," Delta said turning to face him.

"One moment of decency does not a good person make," Grant said growing angry. "I don't want you to go."

"I don't care what you want. I'm going. It's my job."

"I'm just trying to keep you safe. Tyler said..."

"Tyler doesn't get to make decisions in my life. I don't care what he said," Delta said enraged.

"Just...he said that Klaus uses people. I don't want him to think that just because he saved you, you owe him," Grant said annoyed.

"I do owe him. God, get out," she said opening her bedroom door. She pushed Grant into the hallway just as Caroline was coming down.

"Neither of you should go," he said.

"Go where?" Caroline asked.

"New Orleans," Grant said. "You know he's going to use this as an opportunity to try to steal you, Caroline."

"Steal me? What are you talking about?" the blonde asked him, confusion on her face.

"If you go down there he's going to think that he's won and that he can use Del in his plans to get you," the newbie werewolf said.

"Ok, well I'm not some trophy that can be won and you should really stop drinking the Lockwood Kool-Aid. It's making you spew bullshit all over my apartment," Caroline said rolling her eyes. "Hurry up Delta. The plane'll be here soon," she said as she shoved past Grant.

"You're still going?" he asked his girlfriend.

"I'm still going. You don't know what you're talking about. Tyler is jealous of Klaus so of course, he said horrible things about him," Delta said.

"That's not true. Tyler has nothing to be jealous of," Grant said.

"I'm sorry you think that," she said as she wheeled her bags out of her room.

"Delta, if you go...we're over," he said grabbing one of her bags as she pulled it into the hallway outside of the apartment. The brunette looked at Caroline. She gave her a gentle smile before she pulled her bags toward the elevator.

"Then I guess we're over," Delta said sadly. She held her carry-on in the crease of her elbow and pulled her suitcases over to meet Caroline. She looked back over her shoulder to see an angry and dismayed Grant walk off toward the stairs just as the elevator dinged open.

The plane ride was amazing. There was an in-flight meal of grilled chicken on a bed of angel hair pasta in alfredo sauce and a wine glass of flight attendant blood. When they landed and had collected all of their luggage they were met by a tall, brown skin man.