vier.

eunbi gave an okay sign and continued talking to chaeyeon. once they arrived at the said destination, yuri immediately crawled up and left the van.

......

yuri heads to the room she shares with sakura, nako, and wonyoung and plops down in her bed

later a few knocks were heard coming from the door. it was chaeyeon. "yuri are you sure you're okay?" yuri sits up are stares at her.

"unnie, d-do you remember han chowon?" chaeyeon nods her head "well at the fansign, a fan told me that she should have debuted instead of me. do you believe that should've happened?"

chaeyeon gasped at the words that she heard come out of the youngers mouth. "no no no. yuri look at me. you're one of the best vocalist i know. of course all of those girls had some potential to debut and hopefully they all will debut soon but you were the lucky one. you ranked 3rd. 294,734 people voted for you. don't let some hater get to you"

yuri smiled and gave chaeyeon a hug. "thank you" yuri said faintly. "now that you feel better, get ready because we're going to some ramyeon place with the rest of the girls" chaeyeon says while helping yuri out of the bed.

-🐥-

the teaser for violeta is so pretty i'm so excited
the reason i did chaeyeon and yuri instead of
yena and yuri was because they live in the same
dorm and they were both on survival shows
before pd48 anyways
favorite girl group(s)?
mine are loona, momoland, weki meki, and izone (obviously)

enjoy these