siebenundzwanzig.

she sighed again. "i guess it's going to have to wait a bit longer"

.......

"yuri, i don't think you should perform today" said a worried eunbi. yuri put on a pout "why? i feel so much better"

"because, too much movement could cause you to feel nauseous" yuri rolled her eyes. "fine." she said bluntly.

.

it was time for the fansign — finally an event yuri could participate in. yuri was at the end of the table waiting for fans to come to her.

sakura sat beside her (a/n so in which means, people come to sakura before yuri). sakura spoke pretty fluently in korean yuri was really surprised.

"wow! you must have been practicing" yuri said jokingly to the older. sakura gave her that evil glare again. it wasn't that scary, but considering how pretty sakura is, it made her look scary.

even though some people still skipped yuri, the fansign went pretty well. "kura? can i talk to you for a second" yuri asked as everyone was packing up their things to leave.

sakura shrugged her shoulders as yuri dragged her backstage by the wrist. "are you mad at me" yuri asked. "why? did hitomi tell you anything"

"no. you've just been acting weird around me. and this morning you were talking about me to nako and tomi. i didn't understand all of it, but i did understand the words hate yuri and something else. i don't really remember the rest."

sakura then raised her voice. "why don't you ask yena if you want to know so bad! mind your own business next time jo yuri!" she gave yuri a shove
which made the younger fall to the ground.

yena, on the other hand, was just coming back from the bathroom. she heard the yelling, but she thought it was the manager scolding someone.

just a few steps forward she saw yuri on the ground with one, lonely tear coming down her face.

"yuri! are you okay?"

-🐥-

i really have nothing to say.
thoughts?