dreiunddreißig.

"i know you did something to yuri that we don't know about"

.......

"what are you talking about, sweetheart?" sakura said as she tried to act confused. "sakura!" yena raised her voice loud enough for the others to hear "please just tell me where she is."

"fine," sakura started. "i don't know exactly where she is, but yesterday she came back around three in the morning and i said some not so nice things to her and then i told her to leave." she finished.

"sakura, why dont you like yuri she is one of the sweetest girls anyone could meet and doesn't deserve any of this" sakura then sighed. "you're right,"

"yuri is a very sweet girl and deserves none of this slander, but when you said you liked yuri it kinda hurt my feelings." sakura was about to continue when yena cut her words off.

"so, what you're telling me is that you've been treating yuri like absolutely shit because you liked me..." sakura nodded at yena's words. yena didn't know that sakura liked her and she definitely didn't know that she would act like this.

yena felt bad for the girl and pulled her in for a hug. "im sorry

————————

its october 2021 now. i just downloaded wattpad back and i totally forgot to finish writing this 😭 its so embarrassing. i got a lot of notifications about people saving this story so please know that i am not finishing this