sechsundzwanzig.

"yena, you're making me crazy"

.......

yuri woke up the next day feeling better than the day before. the girl hadn't thought about what happened to her last night, but she could definitely still feel it inside of her.

jumping out of bed, she decided to check the dorms to see if any of the other girls awake, and surely they were.

yuri overheard sakura, hitomi, and nako talking in their native language, japanese. she walked right into the kitchen not paying attention to them because she could barely understand the language.

she could somewhat feel stated on her. yuri turned around to seeing sakura giving an awfully rude stare towards her. sakura quickly turned back around to the other japanese girls when yuri noticed her staring.

the younger decided to pay more attention to their conversation because the way sakura's glare was, she thought were talking about her, and sure enough, they were.

yuri didn't understand much but she did understand the words don't like yuri and hate her. her japanese was still rusty so she didn't make any conclusions.

"what are you guys talking about?" she asked timidly. sakura shot a penny-pinching look to the girl. "none of your business, jo yuri." kura scoffed.

"yeah," nako added "nobody was talking to you so don't worry about what we were talking about" yuri looked at hitomi to see if she was going to add anything else, but all she did was mouth the words i'm sorry with an innocent smile.

their stare-off was interrupted by two of izone's managers barging into the dorm to wake the girls up for their music show performance and fansign. "why are you girls up so early?" one of the managers asked.

"yeah. what are guys doing up so early" everyone turned their head towards yena, which wasn't her best look may i add. she has just waken up so yuri couldn't blame her.

eventually, the rest of izone got up and got ready to start their day. when everyone got into the vans, yena noticed that yuri wasn't in the same van as her. she let out a sigh. yena was going to confess to yuri already, but the universe obviously wanted her to wait.

she sighed again. "i guess it's going to have to wait a bit longer"

-🐥-

my mom just told me that we are going to
kcon ny!!!!
she also said she almost didn't get tickets because
she was on the waiting list for so long, but she got them. also, chungha is coming back!!!