04-05-2008, Kansas City Hospital

Castiel is late for work. So when he walks into the hospital, Julia directly runs up to him.

She hugs him, but just for one moment and then she lets Castiel loose.

Castiel smiles at her. "How's Gale?"

Julia smiles back and her face is full of happiness.

"He's good, very good even," she says. "He still has to stay here some nights, but he's all right."

Castiel too is happy about this news, although he doesn't know Gale at all.

Then Julia's face turns serious. "Why are you late?"

Castiel looks at the floor.

"I... I overslept, I'm sorry," Castiel says.

Julia takes a deep breath and shakes her head.

"Castiel, Castiel, Castiel," she says. "You can't get here at the good time, not once."

Julia smiles and then gestures with her hand.

"Come with me," she says and she walks away.

Castiel runs to her and starts walking when he can keep up with her.

Julia starts talking. "Okay, you still remember that we would check Dean, right?" she asks.

"Yes, I still remember."

"We're doing that at eight AM, that's in one and half an hour. You can stay with me when we're going to check him, if you want. Otherwise you can keep some other people company," Julia explains.

Castiel really wants to stay with Dean.

"I'll help you," he says.

Julia nods. "That's okay to me. Will you take him to 3.05 at eight AM?" Julia asks Castiel.

3.05 is the third floor and the fifth room, Castiel found out in the few weeks that he's been here.

"I'll do that," he answers.

Castiel just does his morning routine in the hospital and at a quarter to eight he goes to Dean's room.

He stops in front of the door. He takes a deep breath and opens the door.

Dean is lying in the bed with his eyes open.

"Oh, hi, Castiel," he says.

Castiel walks to the bed and gets the bed off lock.

"Hello, Dean."

Castiel starts riding the bed towards the door.

"W-what the Hell are you doing?" Dean asks.

Castiel keeps pushing the bed trough the hallway.

"We're gonna check your breathing and stuff like that."

"Stuff like what?"

"Dizziness and sickness," Castiel hesitateting answers.

Castiel rides the bed into the lift and pushes on the button of the third floor. Dean looks around in the elevator.

"But you said..."

"I know what I said, Dean," Castiel interrupts Dean. "But we just want to check it."

The elevator stops and the doors open.

Castiel rides the bed into the hallway and he stops in front of the fifth door. Castiel walks to the door and opens it.