05-05-2008, Kansas City Hospital

Dean had a nice night, but not a very nice morning.

Castiel was very late, so Julia brought him his breakfast. She said nothing about the check of the day before, although she knew the results.

She just gave Dean his breakfast and left him alone again.

While Dean is eating the last bits of his breakfast, Castiel walks in.

"You're a little late, aren't you?"

Castiel smiles and washes his hands under the water tap in Dean's room. "Yeah, I know," Castiel says. "Traffic jam."

Dean looks surprised. "You can drive?"

Castiel giggles. "Yes, of course I can drive."

Castiel walks up to Dean and takes away the tray, because Dean's done eating.

"Let's take a look at your leg," Castiel says and he takes off Dean's blanket.

The bandage around Dean's leg appears. Castiel carefully winds it off Dean's leg. The wound appears, it doesn't look bad at all.

"Well, how do you think it looks?" Dean asks, glancing away from the wound.

Castiel shrugs. "Julia told me that if it'd look red and septic I should call her over. But it looks okay," he explains while grabbing a fresh bandage. "It'll take some time to fully recover, but you'll be fine."

Dean nods and waits for Castiel to wrap in his leg again before watching at his leg again.

"I'm done," Castiel says and he sees Dean carefully looking to his leg again.

Dean smiles. "Thanks," he says. "Have you got any results of yesterday's check?"

Castiel shakes his head, one time.

"No, but we should have it before visit time." Castiel grabs the ends of the blanket and pulls it over Dean's body. "I'll see you again in a few hours, I guess," Castiel says and he looks at Dean.

Dean nods. "See you," he replies.

When Castiel cleaned up all of his stuff, he leaves the room.

Castiel knocks on the door of Julia's office. In a moment Julia opens the door.

"Oh, Castiel, shouldn't you be doing something right now?"

Castiel shakes his head.

"Wanted to talk with you about Dean," Castiel says and Julia gets a worried look on her face.

"Is something wrong? The wound? His coughing? Or maybe his... his..."

"Calm down Julia, I just want to know if we already have the results of Dean's check," Castiel explains and Julia seems less worries.

"Oh, yes, I have them right here."

She walks up to her desk and looks around between the other files of patients. "I have them, somewhere here... got it!" She holds a brownish map in the air.

Castiel takes a seat and so does Julia.

"Would you want to tell Dean and his family?" Julia asks, but Castiel doesn't know what to say. "Dean seems to like you more than he likes me, you know?"

Castiel shrugs. "I think I could say it, but could I first see the results?"

Julia nods and moves the file towards Castiel. Castiel sees many letters and they spell words.