06-05-2008, Kansas City Hospital

The door of Dean's room opens and Castiel walks in. Castiel's hair is wet and Castiel's body shakes.

Dean looks at him and laughs.

"What have you done?" Dean asks. "Did you took a cold shower before you came?"

Castiel giggles. "No, it was raining and I had to park my car pretty far away."

Dean smiles and watches how Castiel takes a seat on the bed. Castiel already has the thermometer in his hand and holds it up.

"I need to test your temperature again," Castiel says and he carefully lets the meter slide into Dean's ear after Dean nods.

Castiel looks a little scared at the thermometer when it's done measuring.

"What's wrong, Cas?" Dean asks.

Castiel shakes his head. "Nothing, your temperature is a little bit higher than expected. But I'll talk with Julia about it when I'm done with you," Castiel says and he lies the thermometer away. "Let's take a look at your leg," Castiel says with a glance at the bandage around Dean's leg.

Dean nods and Castiel takes off the bandage. Castiel looks at the wound and nods.

"It looks alright," he says and he stands up to grab a towel. He makes the towel wet with some lukewarm water. He walks back to Dean and takes a seat again. "This can burn a little."

Dean shrugs and Castiel monists the wound with the towel.

Dean closes his eyes and grumbles.

Castiel takes the towel off the wound, dries the wound and winds a new bandage around the wound.

"Your wound is doing great, but how are you doing?" Castiel asks Dean.

Dean shrugs. "I don't know, been better," he answers and he looks at Castiel's serious face.

"How do you mean you've been better?"

"Well, I'm in a hospital," Dean looks away and sighs.

Castiel smiles a sad smile.

"Yeah, I know," Castiel says. "But beneath that. Have you got any other problems with breathing, pain in places, just tell me if there are problems."

"I don't really felt any pain, other than the pain in my leg," Dean says. "And I guess my breathing is also fine."

Castiel smiles.

"That's nice to hear, but if you'd have any kinds of pain or problems, you have to warn me or Julia," Castiel orders Dean.

Dean nods.

"I'll let you know as soon as I feel something," Dean answers.

Castiel is standing in Julia's office. Julia looks at Castiel, who just told her about Dean's temperature.

"We'll keep watching it, but for now we could better let it rest and there's a big change that it'll lower down later this day," Julia says. "But if he's still having a fever tomorrow, I'm gonna take a look at him."

Castiel nods.

"That's okay, so I don't have to worry too much now?"

"No, no, if someone needs to worry it's me. I'm the doctor who needs to cure him, right?"

Castiel smiles.

"Yeah, but I'm his friend," Castiel says and he looks at Julia.

Julia smiles.